Dundee United 2018/2019

10 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Fortunately you missed the McLean and Sturrock comments amongst others. Debilitating, life shortening illnesses are hilarious right enough.

Worrying individual.

Telling lies yet again. Dearie me.

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

8 years! Get a grip United! Great day though. Feels like it was only 7 years ago.

Thank you Div for such an informative tweet.

Is there a list to show how long since your team last played top flight football?  Just wondering.

6 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

8 years! Get a grip United! Great day though. Feels like it was only 7 years ago.

Thank you Div for such an informative tweet.

Bet Danger got lifted at that Dundee geme.

Laszlo the clown is at it again,  looks like Keatings is training with the reserves, instead of first team.  

Laszlo would rather have some unimpressive striker from Alborg, whose fans don't rate.

I hope the game at QoS is one that goes a long way to ending his time at the club.

Whilst I have sympathy for Keatings and what he has been through in the last year I find his decision to go straight to Instagram to make it public that he has been made to train with the reserves pretty unprofessional. If he has been disruptive and doesn’t want to be at United then it is absolutely Laszlo’s prerogative to make him train with the reserves (whether it is the right call or not).

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Whilst I have sympathy for Keatings and what he has been through in the last year I find his decision to go straight to Instagram to make it public that he has been made to train with the reserves pretty unprofessional. If he has been disruptive and doesn’t want to be at United then it is absolutely Laszlo’s prerogative to make him train with the reserves (whether it is the right call or not).

Link?