Dundee United 2018/2019

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

^ the death rattle

Hopefully sounding loudly on his time after QoS on Saturday.   Hoping that there is some truth in that article.

Might explain why McIntyre was at the game on Saturday though, if there is a possibility of a vacancy opening up.

saw the shabba on the STV news tonight. Loving this total clusterfuck. Thank you.
giphy.gif&key=e9d9237412da73b9e87909853bc7ad824283ef4149b565a56d6a71e40e872508

Have to give you your due mate. Even after being outed as a absolute creep/loser, you still have the baws to post in here.

5 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Hopefully sounding loudly on his time after QoS on Saturday.   Hoping that there is some truth in that article.

Might explain why McIntyre was at the game on Saturday though, if there is a possibility of a vacancy opening up.

Vultures circling, hope shabba stays a few more months but after he gets Dobbied on Saturday his number could be up.:P

Why wait the three games? 

What happens if he wins these games then loses  the next half a dozen, do they threaten his job again or, do they just sack him? 

Edited by P475

47 minutes ago, P475 said:

What happens if he wins these games then loses  the next half a dozen, do they threaten his job again or, do they just sack him? 

He will only win one out of the three at best, maybe Partick at home or possibly Alloa away.  He is a clown who is not able to win three in a row.

I guess we will see if there is any truth to this story very soon.

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

The mark of a true sociopath. Or an extreme brass neck.

Still, weird eh.

Fortunately you missed the McLean and Sturrock comments amongst others. Debilitating, life shortening illnesses are hilarious right enough.

Worrying individual.

8 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

He will only win one out of the three at best, maybe Partick at home or possibly Alloa away.  He is a clown who is not able to win three in a row.

I guess we will see if there is any truth to this story very soon.

I hate The Sun but they seem to be quite reliable with rumours from Tannadice.

Hope it is the same this time.

3 hours ago, Hawk said:

Vultures circling, hope shabba stays a few more months but after he gets Dobbied on Saturday his number could be up.:P

I am sure Laszlo will have his excuses for defeat already prepared:

1.  It is all the fault of the plastic pitch, as football should only be played on grass.

2.  Dumfries is to far away to travel, it is not fair on the players to be stuck on a bus for hours.  QOS should be removed to a Carlisle or other north of England pub league.

3.  The board refused to put me up in the finest most expensive hotel, let alone foot the tap for all the fine wines, ales and port etc, to be consumed so I can forget the nightmare I am about to inflict on all at Palmerston.  The squad can stay in the cheapest guest house to keep costs down.

Any other excuses that can be found in his waffling gibberish will be added.

No need to wait the 3 games, good bye after Saturday Laszlo hopefully.

I cannot recall one time where any manager has been given a number of matches to turn things around and actually survived.
Given the known standard in this situation I am now certain this won’t change (if the sun article is true).
This whole exercise strikes me as somewhat of a face saving exercise by the board i.e in 3 matches time they can say to the fans look he’s gone you got what you wanted, and can’t be accused by the Scottish media of giving him a hard time (sacking him one or two games into a season).
Anyone who has even the slightest knowledge of the situation at tannadice knows that he needs to go now, by allowing him to stay we are essentially sacrificing a proportion of the next 9 points available.
If the end of this season comes down to fine margins that we are on the wrong side of, the board should take full responsibility for the decision and any fan fury which accompanies the consequences.

I would be delighted if Laszlo was to go in the near future, but if that happens it would make the decision to keep him on, employ Burger and allow them to build a squad even more inexplicable.  For that reason I do not see it happening.

ETA - can something be "more inexplicable"?

Edited by Granny Danger

40 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

I cannot recall one time where any manager has been given a number of matches to turn things around and actually survived.

Didn't Fergie famously have a FA cup game to save his job at Manure?

also Houston needed a 4-1 win at perth to stay at utd, then went on to win the cup.

5 hours ago, P475 said:

If he wins them then maybe the board should threaten him before every game? Maybe thats how to turn this joke around.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I would be delighted if Laszlo was to go in the near future, but if that happens it would make the decision to keep him on, employ Burger and allow them to build a squad even more inexplicable.  For that reason I do not see it happening.

ETA - can something be "more inexplicable"?

Extending his contract.