Dundee United 2018/2019

3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Same guy reckons Dundee are going to pay £150k for Lawrence Shankland. Oooft. I think we can file these exclusives in the special filing cabinet.

Agreed but tbf folk complain there are no rumours then call bs on rumours joys of the internet but exciting to at least be linked to someone who doesn’t play for Lochee or Alloa lol 

Edited by GFARAB82

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That SPFLGraham guy is a convicted murderer.

He’s not but he’s not the only one who can post shite on the internet.

I reckon it’s shite but it’s filling up fb pms and discussed elsewhere by our fellow Arabs tbf so why not here ?

You have to wonder where Goodwillies career would be just now if he hadn't pumped that lassie. The lad was considered Scotland's best striking prospect for some time and is undoubtedly too good for the level he is playing at, however with some serious baggage he is at best going to split fans opinions wherever he ends up.

43 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Hearing we are close to signing experienced midfielder Tomáš Kóňa from Slovak giants FC Nitra.

Heard anything also about if Vastic is going to be offered a deal or if anything is happening with the unnamed other striker that was meant to be offered a deal?

40 minutes ago, Lancashirearab said:

But Sweep cannae speak. He only squeaks. How can these videos be real? I don't understand!

I think it’s part of the comedy act that he was mute in the shows you gotta learn to have a laugh in life or you’ll drive yourself mad so just enjoy the pure entertainment value 

Edited by GFARAB82

5 hours ago, GFARAB82 said:

According to some scamp (or deeboy on the wind up) on Twitter Goodie is coming back and no I’ve had no any alcohol and I think it’s BS but it’s a rumour going about 

Still referring to him as ‘Goodie’  - all you need to know about the Dabs is contained there 

52 minutes ago, Carlos the Jackal said:

Still referring to him as ‘Goodie’  - all you need to know about the Dabs is contained there 

Goodie was his nickname in his 1st spell doesn’t mean anyone condones anything and are you lost looking for the Dundee thread ? Obsessed much ? f**k off back to your own area of the site thank you bnb !!!

Edited by GFARAB82

Oooh to be a dee watching your rivals kiss silver and spending more time on your rivals threads and forums than your own teams, then there’s sitting in the opppsite end to your rivals (Arbroath game) instead of going to watch your own team play very sad existence indeed