Dundee United 2018/2019

1 hour ago, bobbycoxblue said:

I assume the kids will need parental supervision. Therefore the
" disadvantaged family " will need to find at least 20 quid to take them to the game which they can't really afford.
Classic dayglo's

At what age would you need parental supervision? We got 10 season tickets for our school from United last year and they were all 12+ so the majority went unsupervised as far as I know. Just curious, because I know that many will be given to Primary Schools and the like so it might be obviously different for them. I had a quick look on the United site but there isn' any info on when it is you have to have supervision at a game.

3 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

At what age would you need parental supervision? We got 10 season tickets for our school from United last year and they were all 12+ so the majority went unsupervised as far as I know. Just curious, because I know that many will be given to Primary Schools and the like so it might be obviously different for them. I had a quick look on the United site but there isn' any info on when it is you have to have supervision at a game.

Is assume for primary schools and clubs the club will give the prerequisite amount of adult tickets required for supervision purposes. This is what happens at Firhill in any case.

23 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Dundee and Rangers fans seem to have a serious obsession with clubs and leagues that don't concern them.  In fairness Dundee fans need something to forget about losing to Dunfermline. 

Not sure why they aren't focussing on their big game up at Peterhead tomorrow. They've got an excellent record up there I know but it could be a potential banana skin.

PMS's witty ripostes are delightful btw. Thank you.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Aren't the poor kids suffering enough?

Screenshot_20180724-154319.thumb.jpg.af1fcc0d2236370d0df2b21d69787d73.jpg

But only twenty or so took the offer up, the rest are reported to have said " we're no that hard up, we can afford our own bog roll" 

4 minutes ago, Beardy23 said:

wonder if jackie still gets a cut?

jackie_annual_1983.thumb.jpg.699bcfd82d1a65446f8a7fec92c299cf.jpg

Sackie Mcnafortune receives f**k all from us until the end of time.

Thank you.

It's a shame Gauld's time at Sporting hasn't worked out like we would have hoped but it's good to see that he is continuing his career abroad. He really needs to push on at Boavista if he moves there.

This so called 'Dundee Utd' thread is embarrassing.

Come on to here and other clubs threads to read about the said club but all I read is immature, tiresome, petty, point scoring from a bunch of kids.

I'm assuming there is some sort of moderating going on? If so, something should be done.

The Dundee clubs more than any others I've read, are by far the worst. It's really sad.

Time to grow up.

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

Dundee and Rangers fans seem to have a serious obsession with clubs and leagues that don't concern them.  In fairness Dundee fans need something to forget about losing to Dunfermline. 

There is a difference between losing to a Championship team and being a Championship team

I would try the Mad boards if you're looking for 100% serious debate.
Fact.
The difference between here and Mad is on Mad, it's a bunch of Utd fans arguing amongst themselves. On here, there's far too much input/immature petty point scoring from other fans, especially Dundee fans.

Grown men? Get a life.

Not sure Stum, that would depend on the parents thoughts, travelling distance, the opposition (ugly sisters for example), night matches ? and obviously the capability of the child . Just think of clubs are going to do this kind of thing they should think it through.

In my opinion you would have a greater chance of creating long term supporters if they had someone to go with. ie a parent.