Dundee United 2018/2019

Guest DAVIDB69
Ellis guided by Luggy with Easton and Robertson as coaches would be a far far superior option to Shambles.
After yesterday I've had enough of this season already.
Get the absolute clown out before damage is done to the league campaign.

He has to go I agree , but Sturrock is not the answer . He is not well enough to be making decisions , he can never be anymore than a figurehead character at the club

21 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

He has to go I agree , but Sturrock is not the answer . He is not well enough to be making decisions , he can never be anymore than a figurehead character at the club

Not saying he has to be deeply involved but I'm sure he could be there to offer a bit of guidance and advice.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Under no circumstances.

In a thread like this and the Heads Gone, when so many are providing outstanding levels of stupidity, you still stand apart and above them. Well done.

No I disagree. I'm absolutely right in my opinions. 

I'm a modest chap and here to help.

22 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Not saying he has to be deeply involved but I'm sure he could be there to offer a bit of guidance and advice.

Hes already being used as a scout down south and he is also there if the manager needs advice. 

To be honest, if we have an experienced manager in his 50's, whos managed in this country and many others around the world, that regularly needs advice from anyone outside the club then he shouldnt be in a job imo. Thats what his assistant and his coaches are supposed to be there for. So why was he allowed to bring in Burger? Another assistant along with the supposedly highly rated Ellis whos been at the club for a while and been involved in Scottish football his entire career? 

Thats not me having a go at Luggy by any means, im sure he'd do it for anyone at United, but essentially Laszlo has 3 assistants. And hes still as fucking useless as this? Im assuming hes deaf, blind and irredeemably ignorant.

3 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Hes already being used as a scout down south and he is also there if the manager needs advice. 

To be honest, if we have an experienced manager in his 50's, whos managed in this country and many others around the world, that regularly needs advice from anyone outside the club then he shouldnt be in a job imo. Thats what his assistant and his coaches are supposed to be there for. So why was he allowed to bring in Burger? Another assistant along with the supposedly highly rated Ellis whos been at the club for a while and been involved in Scottish football his entire career? 

Thats not me having a go at Luggy by any means, im sure he'd do it for anyone at United, but essentially Laszlo has 3 assistants. And hes still as fucking useless as this? Im assuming hes deaf, blind and irredeemably ignorant.

I was meaning if Ellis took over as head coach.

I would not be upset if Ellis was offered the chance to take over and accepted it at this point.  

I don't see this happening as even if he was offered the chance to take over I doubt he will have change his mind about not wanting to in a permanent role.

It doesn't matter if he wants it or not as Csaba does not seem to be going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It's actually got to the stage now that I really don't care who will replace him, I just want him out. Anyone* would be an improvement. 

*except Yogi

Greeny from me, to counterbalance the red dot you'll get from Marshmallo for bad mouthing his da. 

I am not sure who I would want to see come in just now if Laszlo left.  The names that keep springing to mind are Stuart McCall, Tommy Wright or David Hopkin, all would be a vast improvement on what we have now, but I do not know if any of them would be interested. 

It is a no to John Hughes especially after his disaster at Raith Rovers and I would also be uncertain about an unlikely return of Peter Houston.

I am not sure who I would want to see come in just now if Laszlo left.  The names that keep springing to mind are Stuart McCall, Tommy Wright or David Hopkin, all would be a vast improvement on what we have now, but I do not know if any of them would be interested. 
It is a no to John Hughes especially after his disaster at Raith Rovers and I would also be uncertain about an unlikely return of Peter Houston.
Tommy Wright would be insane to touch that job.

3 hours ago, dregs 83 said:

Second half was nothing short of a disgrace and 100% down to the manager, don’t really know where to begin or end but some of my favourites are, having Barton on for 90 mins despite the fact he was clearly done after 50

Again, Cshambles was complaining last week about only being allowed to use 3 subbies. What the f**k is he up to? Worth giving the benefit of the doubt that HR was purposely pushing Barton to get him fighting fit?

35 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Greeny from me, to counterbalance the red dot you'll get from Marshmallo for bad mouthing his da. 

Anyone complaining about "red dots" should be red dotted immediately IMVHO.

I also think I should be red dotted for mentioning it here please.

Glad to see there's another thread saying Laszlo is gone. If it's a load of shit I'll red dot the fucker.

●●●

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Anyone complaining about "red dots" should be red dotted immediately IMVHO.

I also think I should be red dotted for mentioning it here please.

Glad to see there's another thread saying Laszlo is gone. If it's a load of shit I'll red dot the fucker.

●●●

It's funny as f**k when the person in question is seemingly following me to see if I'm slagging yogi. 

Kids these days, huh?