Dundee United 2018/2019

Pleased to see that despite all the negativity United fans are still backing the club. We have the highest season ticket sales in the city yet again, by a considerable margin.
It's worth remembering that Dundee's attendances dropped by a massive 45% following their last relegation. Thankfully United fans seem to be a more loyal bunch on the whole.
Where's the dayglo loyals today ?? [emoji23] [emoji23]

Guest DAVIDB69

My issue is that once he is punted the dross he is being allowed to sign will need cleared out yet again.

We look like a mid to lower table championship side now

4 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

My issue is that once he is punted the dross he is being allowed to sign will need cleared out yet again.

We look like a mid to lower table championship side now

I don't necessarily agree. The players are largely decent to good Championship players. A decent manager could make better fist of things than Laszlo is managing. There's also still scope to bring in another couple. Let someone else bring them in. Better to bite the bullet now than wait until October.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

As I mentioned previously, it no longer feels right to mock Dundee United. It's unkind. So I thought I'd try to give you a confidence boost instead. No need to be raging about it.

It's just a joke. You may have missed the reference.