Dundee United 2018/2019

On 19/07/2018 at 21:45, Miguel Sanchez said:

I mind I found Rodger's Plenty of Fish profile when I was doing the worst posters thread last year. I saw worse than that picture of him playing badminton.

wow. thats creepy as f**k

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Csaba Laszlo is shit.

I'm happy for the United media team to use this post on their next Twitter video.

I don't think I have seen a more bizarre video to be honest, adding those tweets seemed stupid as far as I am concerned embarrassing.

Feel sorry for this Watson chap tbh.

Imagine signing up as a reject from a lesser club, knowing the immediate collective groan likely from your new team's support and the pelters likely to come your way in the coming months, hoping to f**k it's some other poor b*****d who's the #1 Scapegoat.

10 minutes ago, banana said:

Imagine signing up as a reject from a lesser club, knowing the immediate collective groan likely from your new team's support and the pelters likely to come your way in the coming months, hoping to f**k it's some other poor b*****d who's the #1 Scapegoat.

I blame @stumigoo

He's always been quick to reject new signings, and refuse to give them a chance.

23 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I blame @stumigoo

He's always been quick to reject new signings, and refuse to give them a chance.

It's hard to argue now that the evidence is there for all to see...

Was speaking about this earlier on today because a mate of mine messaged me to tell me about the video and I just cannot understand why my tweet was chosen. Unless there were literally no positive tweets to choose they have opted for one that is neither positive or negative. It is the most bland and generic tweet I could have written. 

The whole thing is still very, very confusing. 

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

It's hard to argue now that the evidence is there for all to see...

Was speaking about this earlier on today because a mate of mine messaged me to tell me about the video and I just cannot understand why my tweet was chosen. Unless there were literally no positive tweets to choose they have opted for one that is neither positive or negative. It is the most bland and generic tweet I could have written. 

The whole thing is still very, very confusing. 

Next time go for something even more bland, along the lines of "well, this is a signing".

I think it's worth testing whether or not you are now the voice of the fans.

46 minutes ago, banana said:

Imagine signing a player rejected by a lesser club.

What a woosh you've just given yourself.

30 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Imagine signing a player rejected by a lesser club.

What a woosh you've just given yourself.

Having Laszlo in charge is the equivalent of permanently dividing by zero tbf.

Edited by banana

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Anyone else paying £15 to watch United v Alloa today?

I will be.

25 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Next time go for something even more bland, along the lines of "well, this is a signing".

I think it's worth testing whether or not you are now the voice of the fans.

stu is a thoughtful guy whose posts are considered,reasonable and usually polite; therefor he is not a voice of this fan.

12 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I could not make it today unfortunately could someone who is at the game let know if it better than last week so far or just as dire please?

United twitter account has updates.

1-0 up, Frans.