Dundee United 2018/2019

26 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Apologies for posting this on the Utd thread but just to clarify the history of Dundee fans on here:

Guy reviews pies and makes comments about the young girls who work in the various food stalls at grounds across the country.

One poster who steals money off his fellow Dundee fans on here.

Another who hid in a hedge whilst his dad got leathered and then came on here dishing out threats when he got home.

Guy who was so disgusted with one of his clubs decisons (happy to f**k creditors over twice in a short period) refuses to go to games as some kind of stand against it only to us his wife’s season ticket to go anyway.

A grass (as evidenced across the last 24 hours)

A poster who takes red dots seriously and has been dishing out abuse to at least two victims via PM as a result of these red dots over a 6 year period.

Think that’s it, if I’ve misrepresented or missing anything out please feel free to correct me.

There's probably a closet goat fucker amongst them somewhere. 

33 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Apologies for posting this on the Utd thread but just to clarify the history of Dundee fans on here:

Guy reviews pies and makes comments about the young girls who work in the various food stalls at grounds across the country.

Another who hid in a hedge whilst his dad got leathered and then came on here dishing out threats when he got home.

Guy who was so disgusted with one of his clubs decisons (happy to f**k creditors over twice in a short period) refuses to go to games as some kind of stand against it only to us his wife’s season ticket to go anyway.

A poster who takes red dots seriously and has been dishing out abuse to at least two victims via PM as a result of these red dots over a 6 year period.

Think that’s it, if I’ve misrepresented or missing anything out please feel free to correct me.

Thank you.

Can I just add that, while the above is true, it is unfair to tar all Dundee fans with the same brush.

@mungo - a Dundee fan himself- has spoken out against you-know-who today, and @Dabslayer has continued to handle himself with dignity. I hope both of them are strong in the face of abuse from the usual suspects.

You can make your own minds up about those who have felt it necessary to "white knight" posters who feel it acceptable to be personally abusive on a football forum, just because they follow the same club as another person.

Rest assured if a Dundee United supporter decides to partake in the same level of abuse my reaction will be the same.

Thank you.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

30 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You've left out NDD's very bizarre antics.

Probably for the best. 

5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Wow. One random angry PM would have been embarrassing but this has been going on for YEARS. Due to RED DOTS ON AN ONLINE FOOTBALL FORUM. 

I apologise profusely for ever trying to claim United were no longer top dogs in the city. The inferiority complex is still very strong indeed for the Dees.

Serious hat on for a second though; people should honestly stop giving Biggie grief. A mod needs to step in and give him a couple of weeks away from the forum to allow him to evaluate his life. Clearly he's not in a happy place mentally and P&B just makes the problem worse for him. 

You're probably not far off the mark there, i shouldn't have sent mungo that pm, it was out of order, its no excuse but i was coping with a lot of shit at the time, i apologise for that. But not for the Szammo abuse. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Rest assured if a Dundee United supporter decides to partake in the same level of abuse my reaction will be the same.

Thank you.

Can you elaborate on this part please?

1 minute ago, The Derry Steps said:

The absolute worst thing about all this is that fucking wet wipe @Dabslayer trying to chum up with the fucking dabs.  Have a little fucking self respect.

Thank You.

He had a dash at the red-dot game the other week. One for watching, wouldn't be surprised if he's outed as a DAB eventually.

Some good Dundee fans on here, but some total ramjets as well. Bigmouth definitely falls into the former, I enjoy his input normally.

Got a belting PM off one last week (New member, odds-on  it's  a multi)
Get the PM posted then ffs

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:
Some good Dundee fans on here, but some total ramjets as well. Bigmouth definitely falls into the former, I enjoy his input normally.

Got a belting PM off one last week (New member, odds-on  it's  a multi)

Get the PM posted then ffs

Hellloooooo. 

Does trolling provide you with much satisfaction in your life? I hope it does as otherwise you've wasted a lot of your life :)

Thank you.

Can I just add that, while the above is true, it is unfair to tar all Dundee fans with the same brush.
[mention=12783]mungo[/mention] - a Dundee fan himself- has spoken out against you-know-who today, and [mention=74491]Dabslayer[/mention] has continued to handle himself with dignity. I hope both of them are strong in the face of abuse from the usual suspects.
You can make your own minds up about those who have felt it necessary to "white knight" posters who feel it acceptable to be personally abusive on a football forum, just because they follow the same club as another person.
Thank you.

Bitch please