Dundee United 2018/2019

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

So you think it's alright to accuse someone of being an online bully as he did?

It's an anonymous football forum, m9.

For me the posting of PRIVATE (I emphasize that bit) Messages was done deliberately to stoke up a frothing feeding frenzy of the usual suspects.

Well, obvs. 

He then stokes it up more by accusing others of bullying - he knows exactly what he us doing - he's indulging in a little bit of bullying of his own.

See first point. 

He should have reported it to the Mods if he was unhappy about it SIX YEARS AGO instead of keeping it stum for some future use.

See second point. 

I don't condone Biggie's PMs but then we are only getting to see the wee snippets - which is fully Szamo's intention - to stir up the usual wee schoolboys.

See second point. 

Much that I would love to see the full PMs I think it's a job for the Mods - that's why I reported him in the first place - that was the threat - he had an opportunity to withdraw the statement but didn't.

You've got far too worked up about this silly episode. Everyone will forget about it by the end of the weekend. 

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Just trying to be smart but making a c**t of myself. Seems to be the in thing, this close season.

You’re doing yourself a disservice.   It’s one of the better posts today.

Much that I would love to see the full PMs

You and me both, you and me both!

that's why I reported him in the first place

Lest we forget you called him a snivelling grass before reporting him

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

This has definitely not gone the way I thought it would.

I'm never sure whether it is more fun watching this sort of P&B exchange unfold in real time, or being able to binge read it.

Either way, it's glorious.

The problem with waiting is you sit down with a nice cup of tea, open some chocolate hobnobs only for it to turn out the mods have deleted all the good stuff. 

14 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

So you think it's alright to accuse someone of being an online bully as he did?

For me the posting of PRIVATE (I emphasize that bit) Messages was done deliberately to stoke up a frothing feeding frenzy of the usual suspects.

He then stokes it up more by accusing others of bullying - he knows exactly what he us doing - he's indulging in a little bit of bullying of his own.

He should have reported it to the Mods if he was unhappy about it SIX YEARS AGO instead of keeping it stum for some future use.

I don't condone Biggie's PMs but then we are only getting to see the wee snippets - which is fully Szamo's intention - to stir up the usual wee schoolboys.

Much that I would love to see the full PMs I think it's a job for the Mods - that's why I reported him in the first place - that was the threat - he had an opportunity to withdraw the statement but didn't.

Why didn't you STRONGLY ADVISE him to remove it? That's the P&B tried and tested way of dealing with this sort of shit.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

After he published publicly his snippets of the PMs. If he wasn't happy why not report Biggie 6 years ago?

That's a rhetorical question BTW.

If Biggie wasn't happy, why did he send abusive PMs instead of reporting him?

After he published publicly his snippets of the PMs. If he wasn't happy why not report Biggie 6 years ago?

That's a rhetorical question BTW.

Yes, you called him a snivelling grass he then posted some pm’s and you grasses on him. I’m sure you can see why someone would point this out.
I quite like biggie, his cats fucking teckle, but these pm’s undeniably make for bad reading.

If there were ever an exchange by PM (private message), I could easily delete whatever I said.

I never responded in these many years of targeted abuse.

You'd be better asking the defendent to post these, as he would have no reason to delete any comments I made.

Thank you.

United are probably going to get pumped out of the cup by lower league opposition, fail to get promoted again and sack Lazlo.

As hilarious as that will be, it still won't be able to match the last few pages of this thread.

4 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

DeeTillEhDeh somehow coming across almost worse than Biggie.

If the initial offender exits stage left in a timely fashion, it often seems the way that you end up with a proper, out of left field headsgone from someone else. 

47 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Wow. One random angry PM would have been embarrassing but this has been going on for YEARS. Due to RED DOTS ON AN ONLINE FOOTBALL FORUM. 
I apologise profusely for ever trying to claim United were no longer top dogs in the city. The inferiority complex is still very strong indeed for the Dees.
Serious hat on for a second though; people should honestly stop giving Biggie grief. A mod needs to step in and give him a couple of weeks away from the forum to allow him to evaluate his life. Clearly he's not in a happy place mentally and P&B just makes the problem worse for him. 

Enough of that Hayden

Just sort of proving my point that I know people post stupid shite when they're in a bad place mentally.

But that was over a decade ago, get some new material.