Dundee United 2018/2019

I'm actually quite enjoying this heel turn from Biggie. It's been played perfectly as well. His polite 'Thank you' in each post, posting pictures of his popular cat; these helped build a picture of a decent guy, but secretly he was a bad guy all along.

Brilliant.

One question though; did he do it for The Rock?

Thanks for the support from many members of this site. I must admit I'm disappointed by locheedee's victim blaming, but I would rather this thread reverted back to the subject matter of Dundee United 2018-19.

Laszlo GTF.

Not saying the pm's were the right way to go but Szamo has been popping up in every thread Biggie posted in for months - not just yours. 

Say what you  like but I think there's a fair bit of creepy obsessed stalker about Szamo's_Ammo too...

This.

Szamo is a wee p***k with a sense of humour bypass.

If he is so upset by PMs then complain to the mods - don't post them here like a snivelling little grass.

Screenshot_20180718-213746.thumb.jpg.a85158ff47615b8b8e04ea4d252c6095.jpg
Snapshot of PMs.

I feel it is time to speak out. I hope anyone facing online bullying realises they are not alone. Support is available.
If anyone else else on this forum wants to talk then I am here if you wish to get in touch.

Hahahahaha

What a mess.

49 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm actually quite enjoying this heel turn from Biggie. It's been played perfectly as well. His polite 'Thank you' in each post, posting pictures of his popular cat; these helped build a picture of a decent guy, but secretly he was a bad guy all along.

Brilliant.

One question though; did he do it for The Rock?

So, because I told the stalker to f**k off I'm the bad guy?

Image result for oscar wilde there is only one thing in the world

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Thanks for the support from many members of this site. I must admit I'm disappointed by locheedee's victim blaming, but I would rather this thread reverted back to the subject matter of Dundee United 2018-19.

Laszlo GTF.

Awwh diddums, just saying it as I see it though - you were quoting how many greenies he got on each post ffs, if that's not a bit obsessed then fk knows what is...

I'll agree with you on the thread going back on topic though - I was quite enjoying laughing at your shite football team before your attempts at martyrdom.

16 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Or did he happen to post in the same threads as yourself?

No he was going into my profile page (was on it again yesterday) going through the history, and red dotting everything.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No he was going into my profile page (was on it again yesterday) going through the history, and red dotting everything.

Yaaasss it gets better! Dotting campaigns are mentally tragic. 

Why not just put him on ignore?

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

The Dees on here are a classic case of 'can dish it out but can't take it'.

What a load of shite. If you don't like what I've got to say come back and destroy me with a witty riposte, unfortunately this individual doesn't have the brain cells required, so resorts to sneaking around in the background.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

It's just an internet forum. You're getting emotional about coloured dots. On a Scottish football website.

'Destroy me with a witty riposte'.

FFS.

Couldn't give a monkeys about dots, just don't like the cunter  snooping/following me about. That's all I've got to say on the matter. Thank you.