Dundee United 2018/2019

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Screenshot_20180718-213746.thumb.jpg.a85158ff47615b8b8e04ea4d252c6095.jpg

Snapshot of PMs.

I feel it is time to speak out. I hope anyone facing online bullying realises they are not alone. Support is available.

If anyone else else on this forum wants to talk then I am here if you wish to get in touch.

Wow. Just wow. 

Jezzo, what's going on in here? I've only come on to say that Laszlo and Nicky are a match made in heaven.

Enjoy your season the best you can, buckle up it's gonna be interesting.

Nice to see Biggie finally outed for being a complete fucking creep, tbf, PMing folk abuse on an anonymous football forum is a bit OFTW

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I've always thought that quite a few Dundee fans take their rivalry with United way too seriously and constantly engage in shite and utterly cringey 'patter' that is just sad.

Should read their thread, every third post is about "the DABs" and celebrating them losing or drawing. 

They literally have nothing else. 

FFS, who'da thought it, I'm totally shocked, stunned, and amazed all at the same time. I never knew there was a "personal message" facility on P&B. 

I've never had to think about this before but, there must be some way of blocking posters from sending you PM's? 

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Should read their thread, every third post is about "the DABs" and celebrating them losing or drawing. 

They literally have nothing else. 

f**k off Random, every third post on our thread is usually you or one of your Fermer friends boring the tits off everyone.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Love how Biggie accuses Szamo of "following him round the forum".

It's not fucking difficult to find him, given he's posting shite in this thread at all hours of the day.

Not saying the pm's were the right way to go but Szamo has been popping up in every thread Biggie posted in for months - not just yours. 

Say what you  like but I think there's a fair bit of creepy obsessed stalker about Szamo's_Ammo too...

17 minutes ago, P475 said:

FFS, who'da thought it, I'm totally shocked, stunned, and amazed all at the same time. I never knew there was a "personal message" facility on P&B. 

I've never had to think about this before but, there must be some way of blocking posters from sending you PM's? 

The ignore function lets you ignore PMs. Not sure how it actually works in practice though

5 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Not saying the pm's were the right way to go but Szamo has been popping up in every thread Biggie posted in for months - not just yours. 

Say what you  like but I think there's a fair bit of creepy obsessed stalker about Szamo's_Ammo too...

I think you'll find that Biggie has been popping up in threads where Szamo is posting.

And then sending him creepy pms.

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I think you'll find that Biggie has been popping up in threads where Szamo is posting.

And then sending him creepy pms.

I've not really been keeping tabs but not from what I've seen.

I've been in a fair fews chats where Biggie has been posting, then Szamo has turned up like a bad smell to just pass comment on Biggie's posts or red dot him.

+

Surely if Biggie was guilty of online abuse the mods would have done something about it though - esp if Szamo was so traumatised he felt the need to label it cyber bullying?