Dundee United 2018/2019

15 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Pleased to see that despite all the negativity United fans are still backing the club. We have the highest season ticket sales in the city yet again, by a considerable margin.

It's worth remembering that Dundee's attendances dropped by a massive 45% following their last relegation. Thankfully United fans seem to be a more loyal bunch on the whole.

They weren't very loyal on the 2/05/2016 were they? You gibbering fucking arse.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

They weren't very loyal on the 2/05/2016 were they? You gibbering fucking arse.

Not sure United season tickets were valid on your greatest moment supporting Dundee.

Still, I reckon you'll receive at least 8 of your beloved greenies minimum. 12 with a cat picture. IMO. 

Thanks for your latest tear stained PM btw. 

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Not sure United season tickets were valid on your greatest moment supporting Dundee.

Still, I reckon you'll receive at least 8 of your beloved greenies minimum. 12 with a cat picture. IMO. 

No probs, are you going to stop following me around the forum now, and checking out my profile page? Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Good point Szammo.  If the Doon Derby had been played at Tannadice I reckon you might have had 3,000 home fans that night.  With the crescendo of noise those 3,000 fans would have made perhaps things would have turned out differently.  

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Good point Szammo.  If the Doon Derby had been played at Tannadice I reckon you might have had 3,000 home fans that night.  With the crescendo of noise those 3,000 fans would have made perhaps things would have turned out differently.  

Like the cup match, where we beat them again you mean?

2 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Like the cup match, where we beat them again you mean?

Now, now Locheedee.  The cup match was different.  We were playing a Championship side in the cup.  Hard to believe it but United were once an established Premiership side. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Now, now Locheedee.  The cup match was different.  We were playing a Championship side in the cup.  Hard to believe it but United were once an established Premiership side. 

True they had been down for a while by then.

Ignore me, anyway - I thought the cup match was at Tannadice but apparently not...

Must just be coz of all the dayglos in this pic

unnamed.jpg

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Screenshot_20180718-213746.thumb.jpg.a85158ff47615b8b8e04ea4d252c6095.jpg

Snapshot of PMs.

I feel it is time to speak out. I hope anyone facing online bullying realises they are not alone. Support is available.

If anyone else else on this forum wants to talk then I am here if you wish to get in touch. Seriously.

You are fucking pathetic, and needed told, who the f**k in their right mind would follow someone like me around a football forum? It was creeping me out. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Screenshot_20180718-213746.thumb.jpg.a85158ff47615b8b8e04ea4d252c6095.jpg

Snapshot of PMs.

I feel it is time to speak out. I hope anyone facing online bullying realises they are not alone. Support is available.

If anyone else else on this forum wants to talk then I am here if you wish to get in touch.

Oh ya fucker :lol:

I've always thought that quite a few Dundee fans take their rivalry with United way too seriously and constantly engage in shite and utterly cringey 'patter' that is just sad.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Snapshot of PMs.

If anyone else else on this forum wants to talk then I am here if you wish to get in touch.

Are you Tommy Wright in disguise?