Dundee United 2018/2019

Friday

SNS-14792877-Dundee-Utd-Presser_25567221-e1531488886814-584x372.jpg

“Unfortunately, I am not so happy about it because you have to look at the rules.

“You have just three (substitute) changes so the rest of the team are sitting on the outside.

“I would suggest that if the SPFL want to play the League Cup in the pre-season... let the teams change five players during games.

“That would give a chance for every team to build up. This is just my opinion – a suggestion.”

Saturday

Image result for Csaba Laszlo

image.png.3029b159e738b7101b2aa62bb1fb4e2b.png

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by banana

Guest DAVIDB69
Luggy by Christmas. Dodds assistant.

Luggy as a manager , his day has been and gone.

I know he is around as a figurehead type character but he is not well enough for management

I never thought this day would come, but I hereby announce my decision to stop mocking Dundee United. This may not be a permanent arrangement, but I can't see the circumstances changing in the foreseeable future. 

Many years ago, when Dundee United were a top-tier club, I took great delight in their failures. As time has gone by, these opportunities for laughter have become more and more regular. As is the case with almost every good thing in the world, too much of it can eventually lead to a lessened sense of satisfaction. In short, I no longer smile when I see that Dundee United have been defeated by the likes of Arbroath. As much as it pains me to say it, I feel nothing but pity. With the exception of Celtic and the Rangers, it feels unsavoury to kick a man when he's down. 

Today is the day I've finally come to accept that Dundee United aren't relevant enough to make fun of anymore. With this in mind, I will now be turning my attention to St. Mirren instead. It's an easy decision. They are based in Paisley, some of their fans are irritating and - most importantly - they play in the Scottish Premiership. 

A final thank you to Dundee United for providing me with endless moments of happiness in recent years. But the fun is over.

10 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I never thought this day would come, but I hereby announce my decision to stop mocking Dundee United. This may not be a permanent arrangement, but I can't see the circumstances changing in the foreseeable future. 

Many years ago, when Dundee United were a top-tier club, I took great delight in their failures. As time has gone by, these opportunities for laughter have become more and more regular. As is the case with almost every good thing in the world, too much of it can eventually lead to a lessened sense of satisfaction. In short, I no longer smile when I see that Dundee United have been defeated by the likes of Arbroath. As much as it pains me to say it, I feel nothing but pity. With the exception of Celtic and the Rangers, it feels unsavoury to kick a man when he's down. 

Today is the day I've finally come to accept that Dundee United aren't relevant enough to make fun of anymore. With this in mind, I will now be turning my attention to St. Mirren instead. It's an easy decision. They are based in Paisley, some of their fans are irritating and - most importantly - they play in the Scottish Premiership. 

A final thank you to Dundee United for providing me with endless moments of happiness in recent years. But the fun is over.

They drew mate. Good effort by Shabba and the lads, imo.

10 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

We look forward to renewing the rivalry when you join us down here next year

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

They drew mate. Good effort by Shabba and the lads, imo.

It's a slight technicality, but they came out of the match with 1 point and Arbroath came out of the match with 2 points. I consider Arbroath to be the winners on this occasion. But you're right, they've earned a valuable point which could be crucial in the battle for 3rd place.

2 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Apparently mcmullan and keatings told they can leave

Keatings id be disappointed if he leaves, he’s got something to offer I think

McMullan could not give a flying f**k absolutely dreadful

Does that mean we're getting in 5 new players not 3?

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would a picture of a cat cheer up you dayglo fandangs?

5b4a54536134d_phone565(2).thumb.jpg.f2d10fdb6684395d6287138e296640a0.jpg

Why's it wearing a Rangers scarf?