Dundee United 2018/2019

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Anyone who has that amount of tattoos is a fucking twat.  I’m not bothered which team they support.

There is a direct negative correlation between the amount of tattoos on your body and your IQ.

you wot m8.

Image result for leopard man

5 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Those tattoos are horrendous. 

image.png.cf8a10ef746ff7a0baf228fe8f4be3f3.png

Anne Budge. Letter to Dad. Ace of Spades. Something about changing your smile. Dice roll. Illuminati.

Dressing room character IMO.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Anyone who has that amount of tattoos is a fucking twat.  I’m not bothered which team they support.

There is a direct negative correlation between the amount of tattoos on your body and your IQ.

I don’t give a f**k how many tattoos the fucker has, as long as he is good at football.

As for IQ - That’s not important either (purely from a matchday performance perspective).

Goodie was thick as f**k (and had plenty of tats tbf) but was still fantastic for us.

If this tatooed legend/fuckwit* helps us get out of this fucking league, he’ll do for me.

*delete as appropriate 5 games in........

38 minutes ago, banana said:

image.png.cf8a10ef746ff7a0baf228fe8f4be3f3.png

Anne Budge. Letter to Dad. Ace of Spades. Something about changing your smile. Dice roll. Illuminati.

Dressing room character IMO.

If you squint at upside down Ann Budge it looks like David Hopkin.

What does it all mean?

20 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

What does it all mean?

I think I've cracked part of it.

If you remove all the letters from David Hopkin that are also in Anne Budge, and vise versa, the resultant anagrams are 'VIP ink ho' (self-explanatory) and 'bungee' (the tattoo is of course Budge bungee-jumping).

The rest requires the full brainpower of P&B imo.

Edited by banana

49 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I don’t give a f**k how many tattoos the fucker has, as long as he is good at football.

As for IQ - That’s not important either (purely from a matchday performance perspective).

Goodie was thick as f**k (and had plenty of tats tbf) but was still fantastic for us.

If this tatooed legend/fuckwit* helps us get out of this fucking league, he’ll do for me.

*delete as appropriate 5 games in........

It has nothing to do with his footballing skills and more that people with those amounts of tattoos are c***s.

It has nothing to do with his footballing skills and more that people with those amounts of tattoos are c***s.

I’m kinda at the stage Granny, where I don’t care anymore if we have a team full of total and utter c***s, as long as they are a better team than everyone else.

It’s scruples being left at the door time, I want out of this shitehole.

Besides; I left some booty stashed at the Top of the League hoose, under the misapprehension we’d be back in there at some stage last season.

Hopefully those fuckers from Paisley never found it, as I want it back..... 

Granny by name granny by nature. Guarantee you think they should bring back national service, the belt and separate buses... 

31 minutes ago, Buccanarab said:

Granny by name granny by nature. Guarantee you think they should bring back national service, the belt and separate buses... 

Bring back separate buses?  You will have to explain that one to me.

PS no to the other two.

8 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

What does it all mean?

He's a bit of a mixed up individual?