Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Shay Logan's twitter replies are hard to read because of the tears making the words blurry but I think the gist is generally  "not only are we sore losers, we're racist c***s too"

All I’ve seen are people pointing out his own team never progressed in Europe and that he previously posted a tweet comparing the respective sizes of his wean’s genitals.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

All I’ve seen are people pointing out his own team never progressed in Europe and that he previously posted a tweet comparing the respective sizes of his wean’s genitals.

Good to see he's not got you rattled though. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Good to see he's not got you rattled though. 

If it hadn’t been linked to on here I wouldn’t have even known he was watching the telly tonight, let alone his previous nights’ viewing habits.

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

If it hadn’t been linked to on here I wouldn’t have even known he was watching the telly tonight, let alone his previous nights’ viewing habits.

Yes, and if you didn't care you could just have ignored it, rather than click and trawl through his feed. Rattled. 

1 minute ago, The Derry Steps said:

The OP taking this result very well.  

Giruy.

I think I am actually. It’s an odd quirk of P&B that people read emotional responses into fairly innocuous posts. Suffice to say I was about ten times more seething on Saturday because we played very poorly and were beaten by an inferior side filled with scumbags.

I am also delighted to have made a sweet profit of £5.07 on a cashed out bet on Athens, so I’m torn over investing in some new lightbulbs or putting it into my EL playoff ticket fund.

6 minutes ago, The OP said:

Rhattled. 

https://twitter.com/sean_fernie/status/1029463511691415553

https://twitter.com/67DyIan/status/1029462216196743174

https://twitter.com/NoelPabs/status/1025122262612107264

https://twitter.com/chrism3252/status/1025111318595084290

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Says a seething mess who’s team include Leigh Griffith’s 

See now I would surmise this is an actual emotional response to the description of Hearts as a team filled with scumbags. “Who’s” and “Griffith’s” are dead giveaways.

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

See now I would surmise this is an actual emotional response to the description of Hearts as a team filled with scumbags. “Who’s” and “Griffith’s” are dead giveaways.

Couldn’t be arsed editing it like you did ! 

Just now, The OP said:

Too seething and rattled imo. 

Yup , you certainly are 

I have no need to be however , my team pumped yours on Saturday and I’ve just had one of the best laughs of this year so far watching “The Invincibles” humiliated in Europe yet again 

3 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Yup , you certainly are 

I have no need to be however , my team pumped yours on Saturday and I’ve just had one of the best laughs of this year so far watching “The Invincibles” humiliated in Europe yet again 

What I’m reading now is that you are rather bitter that Celtic were dubbed The Invincibles two seasons ago when they went undefeated domestically.  So much so that one of the highlights of your year was watching a relatively boring two legged European tie.

This has certainly been illuminating. Like a set of £2million disco lights.

Archived