Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

4 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

Fucks sake Statto...."I might be mistaken but..." :lol:

:P Sorry, I can't work out if the thing I'm reading includes tonight's match already or not.

Been looking at this stuff because it's like these three young Scottish players have gone from being young lads to experienced stalwarts in no time. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same old Celtic, winning in Europe.

What a fucking miserable night for it but I fair enjoyed that.

Lustig is finished, as much as I love his hat based hijinks, he need taken out the back and put out of his misery.

Same old Celtic, winning in Europe.
What a fucking miserable night for it but I fair enjoyed that.
Lustig is finished, as much as I love his hat based hijinks, he need taken out the back and put out of his misery.

He was awful tonight, a replacement is surely top priority.

Question for Celtic fans: why did you write off Ryan Christie so early?

I doubt he was ready for our 1st team then and his chances were gonna be few and far between, Celtic did well loaning him to Scotland’s 2nd best team to get him match experience at a higher level and prepare him for a push for a place in the team, imo.

Well, that was enjoyable.  Play like this in the remaining games and we've a real chance of European fitba after Christmas. 

Lustig, whilst some boy, is finished at this level.  A season or two ago, I was hoping that we'd see him move into more of a central defensive role but I don't particularly fancy the idea of that now. 

Now that's a decent scalp well done Celtic,not going to jump on the band wagon about Christie just hope he continues to play well after he gets a new contract.
Tierney fecking hell as a Celtic fan you get used to the performance he puts in week in week out but that was something special tonight again fecking hell.
The ultimate ending to this  group is a chop up for the red bull teams no questions from UEFA be happy with 3 wins at home.

Archived