Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, the young Frenchman Edouard, clearly coached competently, drops 10 yards when Tierney and Forrest get to the byline and is standing unmarked.  But they’ve probably been coached to fire it across goal as that’s where the striker ‘has to gamble’.

Miller saying the same thing there. Whereas it’s Edouard who is correct in his positioning IMO.

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Once again, the young Frenchman Edouard, clearly coached competently, drops 10 yards when Tierney and Forrest get to the byline and is standing unmarked.  But they’ve probably been coached to fire it across goal as that’s where the striker ‘has to gamble’.

Miller saying the same thing there. Whereas it’s Edouard who is correct in his positioning IMO.

Andy Robertson would be cutting these back in his sleep.

4 minutes ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

Celtic are dreadful to watch. 

Somebody on twitter said before the match that this side lacked creativity but would still prevail.  He was right on the first statement but I'm not so sure about the second.

9 minutes ago, The DA said:

Somebody on twitter said before the match that this side lacked creativity but would still prevail.  He was right on the first statement but I'm not so sure about the second.

Without Ntcham they are nothing, however I feel they play to much through him. Poor window from BR

Archived