Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

11 hours ago, TheScarf said:

When the f**k did Izaguirre re-sign?

Only a few weeks ago. Was quite suprised mainly as he said a while ago he couldnt go to Hibs due to a dispute over a scottish agent and couldnt return to Scotland. I think hes mainly back so Miller can go on loan.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got an unexpected call from a French friend who lives in Leipzig. He's going to the game and says he is looking forward to hearing "Never Walk Alone". 

He also said that Everton fans trashed the city centre in Lille when he worked there. I assured him that Sellick fans are sober, well behaved angels. 

I look forward to hearing his opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

tickets now on general sale.

Does that mean the season ticket holders sell by date is passed?

Season ticket holders got a chance to buy their own tickets up to 10 September, then yesterday we got an email saying we could buy additional packages (up to 2 per ST holder). If it's on general sale today that wasn't a very long time for us to buy our additionals. 

26 minutes ago, The OP said:

Season ticket holders got a chance to buy their own tickets up to 10 September, then yesterday we got an email saying we could buy additional packages (up to 2 per ST holder). If it's on general sale today that wasn't a very long time for us to buy our additionals. 

cheers

Got 3 sets for visiting Celtic bhoys

Site does not let you select seats but all unrestricted and side by side

Hopefully Benkovic starts tonight  was impressed by his ability to ping balls for fun aganist St.Mirren although he wasnt tested defensively really. Would like to see us go 4-4-2 against the likes of Rosenborg when at Home in Europe to get the fans going but I would be surpised if Brendan did.

21 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Hopefully Benkovic starts tonight  was impressed by his ability to ping balls for fun aganist St.Mirren although he wasnt tested defensively really. Would like to see us go 4-4-2 against the likes of Rosenborg when at Home in Europe to get the fans going but I would be surpised if Brendan did.

4-4-2?  This is Brendan Rodgers not Mike Bassett lol.  In all seriousness I can't ever remember a Brendan Rodgers team playing 4-4-2, at least not with either Celtic or Liverpool

Archived