Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

What I’m reading now is that you are rather bitter that Celtic were dubbed The Invincibles two seasons ago when they went undefeated domestically.  So much so that one of the highlights of your year was watching a relatively boring two legged European tie.

This has certainly been illuminating. Like a set of £2million disco lights.

How was your meal btw ? 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Acastus said:

How was your meal btw ? 

Tonight or before the first leg? Either way thanks very much for asking. Tonight it was a GREECEY fish supper (LMFAO). Last Wednesday I got a free 2 course Italian despite the fact I was just handing over someone else's season ticket to my mate and the ticket was paid for and going spare. My mate kept boasting about a payrise or a bonus or some shit though so I decided against offering to just split the bill.  

Unfortunately I'll be lucky to get a free steak bake if I have an FK Suduva ticket to try and give away #greenandgreypeopleproblems

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Tonight or before the first leg? Either way thanks very much for asking. Tonight it was a GREECEY fish supper (LMFAO). Last Wednesday I got a free 2 course Italian despite the fact I was just handing over someone else's season ticket to my mate and the ticket was paid for and going spare. My mate kept boasting about a payrise or a bonus or some shit though so I decided against offering to just split the bill.  

Unfortunately I'll be lucky to get a free steak bake if I have an FK Suduva ticket to try and give away #greenandgreypeopleproblems

I had chicken & dumplings.

Insert joke here _ _ _ _ _

We had 7 goals put past us in the Champions League last year by a team who got nowhere near winning it. We have done f**k to improve the squad so Europa League is our level and just being better than Rangers seems to be good enough for the powers that be. Debatable this year though.

Would scunner the f**k out of you sometimes

31 minutes ago, The OP said:

First leg.

Celtic were definitely the better side over both games, but you can’t defend like that at any level and expect to get away with it.

Europa League is more their level. Financial hit is obviously going to hurt them but you’d expect them to be capable of at least 2nd in the group which should do as much for the coefficient as qualifying for the CL, which is just as important.

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

"reflect the paramount importance to the Company of participation in the group stages of the UEFA Champions League.”

Archived