Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

Aberdeen haven't been beat at home for 8 games in Europe before the Burnley game plus the lack of European experience Burnley had yet you and your fellow fans had the ready made excuses,beat before a ball was kicked mentality. 

You’ll be getting no more bites from me willy, sorry.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from a week of holidays with no internet/TV access and watched the highlights.  Really impressed with Edouard, 9 Mil looking like money well spent already while Ntcham also looking like brilliant business (once again) from Celtic

On 30/07/2018 at 02:29, senorsoupe said:

Just got back from a week of holidays with no internet/TV access and watched the highlights.  Really impressed with Edouard, 9 Mil looking like money well spent already while Ntcham also looking like brilliant business (once again) from Celtic

I think Ntcham is going to be crucial to our European journey. As far as I have seen he is only getting better and better. May I put forward good cover in the midfield if Broony gets banned or injured. Looks like the two French forwards could possibly be our best double strike force in years and could cause even the massive clubs a problem if they link up with each other and our midfield.

4 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

What are celtic fans thoughts on Scott Sinclair? Was brilliant first season, but watching him last season and tonight, very very poor

You're pretty much spot on with that assessment, he's one of Brendans favs though so plays more than he should based on form. 

4 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

What are celtic fans thoughts on Scott Sinclair? Was brilliant first season, but watching him last season and tonight, very very poor

Inconsistency has been the story of Scott Sinclair's career.  At the tail end of last season he was rightfully benched and I suspect the same will happen again if Celtic bring in another winger.  Very frustrating because he has a ton of talent

Archived