Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game over in Trondheim, Rosenborg win 3-1 meaning Celtic will play them in the next round.  Not entirely sure what happened but by the looks of it Valur completely lost their discipline late on, after the stoppage time penatly was awarded one of their players (not the guy who conceded the penalty) was sent off and another was booked

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Game over in Trondheim, Rosenborg win 3-1 meaning Celtic will play them in the next round.  Not entirely sure what happened but by the looks of it Valur completely lost their discipline late on, after the stoppage time penatly was awarded one of their players (not the guy who conceded the penalty) was sent off and another was booked

Once you see the penalty you’ll see why I think as I personally think it was very harsh

Not gunna hold my breath but i hope our search for a CB is hastened after Simunovic's mare tonight.

4-0 up in the tie and he goes and does that and puts himself out the next 3 games (i would assume because its violent conduct correct?) and leaves us really short at the back if Boyata and Lustig are still unavailable. Fucking diddy :/

Going forward we look really good though, so i'm still pretty confident getting past Rosenborg shouldn't be much of an issue (I mean, they're 15 or so games plus into their season and they needed a very dubious penalty to get past a team from Iceland). Famous last words and all that......

Archived