Celtic in Europe 2018-19, the long and winding road

senorsoupe

10 hours ago, KHVRN said:

So whats the predictions tonight?

LineUps? Do we go strong and put the tie to bed or do we mix it up and give some of the fringe Bhoys a game with the comfort of that 3 goal away cushion?

I personally think either case. Well win comfortably at home, and likelyhood is Rodgers opts to rotate some of the guys.

Looking forward to seeing our first full competitive match on the new surface. Looked good vrs Leige. Wonder if well show off a little wi the lighting and the new sound system or we saving all that for a (If all goes to plan) Group opener?

I'm thinking there will be some rotation but not a whole lot, maybe we will the likes of Lewis Morgan, Eboue Kouassi, and Ryan Christie get some game time, also may also see Mikey Johnston come off the bench if things still look comfortable.  My prediction is 4-0 Celtic, this Alaskert team didn't look to have much stamina so there could be some late goals.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im gonna go 5-0. Hope to even see Mikey J start would love to see Jack Aitchison come off the bench too but im not even sure hes registered.

Also Celtic have announced that the home ticket allocation is a sell out so it should be some atmosphere :thumsup2

26 minutes ago, KHVRN said:

Im gonna go 5-0. Hope to even see Mikey J start would love to see Jack Aitchison come off the bench too but im not even sure hes registered.

Also Celtic have announced that the home ticket allocation is a sell out so it should be some atmosphere :thumsup2

Is Mikey J not off to St Mirren? Edit - just read up on it, no (not yet anyway).

I’m expecting and hoping for a relatively strong team. Looking forward to it, very pleasant evening.

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where it might be possible to view this?

Its free for all Subs of Celtic TV, Including UK residents, which was announced earlier today.

As for anywhere else, you might likely find a stream or two floating about online, or if you have a Kodi box but im not entirely sure. 

If i see any links ill let you know

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Penalty to Celtic - absolutely horrendous decision :lol:

Ref needed to give himself a few seconds and see that Edouard  wasn't even claiming for it, and the ball had gone off to the side...

Archived