Shortlees vs Hurlford Thistle - Ayrshire cup semi final

The Mouth

Ludacris comment? If you win the scottish then surely you are rated as the best team for winning it? Everyone takes part in the scottish everyone and Shortlees won it so there the best team in th country? Pretty sure when Colville won it back to back they would have been voted the best side? Anyway opinions are opinions just because mine differ from yours doesnt make you or me right im jusy going by your logic 

And as I said Frankfurt won the German cup, are they the best in Germany ?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

Give us Fukin piece best team in Scotland this. Year is shortlees ask Coalville ask thorn ask Oban ask golden hill ask who ever u Fukin want we are shortlees and we do want we want

Will we ask Thistle too??

On 20/05/2018 at 09:30, eyeswideopen15 said:

I do really hope the lees win the league but cmon, this is cringeworthy. Hurlford have won the league at burnpark more than Shortlees have so what's the sudden " fear" factor about coming to burnpark?

On 20/05/2018 at 09:30, eyeswideopen15 said:

I do really hope the lees win the league but cmon, this is cringeworthy. Hurlford have won the league at burnpark more than Shortlees have so what's the sudden " fear" factor about coming to burnpark?

Hurlford have never beaten Shortlees at Burnpark, we have only played one game there. We drew last year, and they won the league. Congratu£ations 

21 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

You can't be serious? The team that wins the league over the course of 20+ games is the top side off the season. There is no argument against that. I am pretty sure Shortlees stopping 9 in a row will be celebrated as much, if not more, than the Scottish. Winning it is brilliant and they deserve all the credit in the world but as Cunny has said he started the team too end the HT domination so I think once they sober up on Tuesday they will give everything too win this league 

Trust me we will. 

20 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

Over the course off the season yes cos it clearly means you have dropped points too teams that the winners didn't. That's how HT have dominated for so long as they rarely drop points and win games they look like losing. They have dropped points this season and unless Shortlees jump all over that then once again HT will win league and be proven as the better side as it will mean Shortlees still haven't beaten them 

That’s how they have dominated for so long :) ?

We all know how they have dominated for so long, so give us a wee bit of credit pal. In amateur terminology, we are the real deal, they are not. Nuff said 

Hurlford have never beaten Shortlees at Burnpark, we have only played one game there. We drew last year, and they won the league. Congratu£ations 

I know that, I never said they had won at burnpark I said they had won the league more. I'm sure hurlford would bite the hand off your for a repeat of that . Again, I hope that doesn't happen, just pointing out that I don't know where this " they will need nappies at burnpark " has came from .

6 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I know that, I never said they had won at burnpark I said they had won the league more. I'm sure hurlford would bite the hand off your for a repeat of that . Again, I hope that doesn't happen, just pointing out that I don't know where this " they will need nappies at burnpark " has came from .

Hurlford are a very good team, I don’t need to be told that. These are very capable of beating anyone anywhwere at anytime. We rate them very highly, but we are now Scottish Champions and  if we need too, are prepared to die at our park to stop them, will it be enough, come watch and see. ☠️

Hurlford are a very good team, I don’t need to be told that. These are very capable of beating anyone anywhwere at anytime. We rate them very highly, but we are now Scottish Champions and  if we need too, are prepared to die at our park to stop them, will it be enough, come watch and see. ☠️

Oh I'll be there and I, along with the rest of Ayrshire hope you are correct

38 minutes ago, Cunny said:

That’s how they have dominated for so long :) ?

We all know how they have dominated for so long, so give us a wee bit of credit pal. In amateur terminology, we are the real deal, they are not. Nuff said 

If you look at my first post I gave you all the credit in the world. Winning Scottish is an amazing feat. All I did was point out that you, up to this point, haven't beat Hurlford and let's be honest they roasted you pretty bad last outing? I will be first too congratulate you if you win the league and along with rest of Ayrshire sincerely hope you do. We all know what Hurlford are. You are Scottish champions and deservedly so but until you prove you can beat Hurlford you will forever be in their shadow. Very best of luck when the day comes and I will be there too cheer your team on 

Archived