The Predator

I didn't think Predator 2 was that bad tbh, think it suited the humid and steamy urban jungle as well as it did the actual jungle, the only extra the original had over it was classic Arnie in his prime!!!
Would agree that the AvP films were pish though!!!

Predator 2 was a bit corny but decent enough. The trailer makes it look like one of these moronic superhero or transformer films aimed at 16 year old boys.

I wish they would stop remaking films and do something original or at least write a meaningful script.

think ill give that a miss. couldnt even make it through the trailler.

predator was brilliant whereas predator 2 was just decent. All others were pish. especially predators as Adrian brody couldnt be taken serious

• 1 month later...
Predator 2 was a bit corny but decent enough. The trailer makes it look like one of these moronic superhero or transformer films aimed at 16 year old boys.
I wish they would stop remaking films and do something original or at least write a meaningful script.
Apparently 85 of the top 100 grossing movies of 2017 were either remakes or sequels. Says it all really. Hollywood is all about making as much cash as possible, they don't care much about originality.

And they constantly remake foreign movies and f*ck them up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...