Kieran Tierney

3 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Your arse he is. He's never done that in his life. His issue is he is hard as nails and will play on through a broken leg if he can. Play acting my arse.

Another top performance from him last night absolutely rinsed one of England's top young players. No joke there isn't a better LB on the planet than him right now. Chilwell on the other side is just about fit to lace his boots.

Tierney was a diving little shit at Celtic,  him and Lustig spent more time rolling around than they did on their feet.

14 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Did I say that?  Its just part of the game.

Part of the game I'd rather Tierney didn't bother with. You started out denying that he did this at all and within 3 posts you've changed that to "well it's just part of the game". 

Just now, The Moonster said:

Part of the game I'd rather Tierney didn't bother with. You started out denying that he did this at all and within 3 posts you've changed that to "well it's just part of the game". 

No, I made a distinction which should be obvious to any football fan. If you were genuinely unable to tell if he was actually hurt last night you should probably get your eyes checked.

1 minute ago, HalfCutNinja said:

No, I made a distinction which should be obvious to any football fan. If you were genuinely unable to tell if he was actually hurt last night you should probably get your eyes checked.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It can be hard to tell when Tierney is seriously hurt because he's absolutely terrible for the play acting. 

3 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Your arse he is. He's never done that in his life.

HE'S NEVER DONE IT IN HIS LIFE. 

Thanks for playing, Pep. 

1 minute ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Yeah he hasn't, as they're not the same thing. 

Omg you're like a dog with a bone. This is the last time I'll reply related to this.

To be clear, you want to continue with this line that "play acting" and "feigning injury" are two different things?

My sweet, sweet Pepp, are you honestly trying to argue that going down holding your face and head - to the point that the physio has to come on to give you attention - when you've actually just been shoulder barged, ISN'T PLAY ACTING???

There are hills to die on my guy, this isn't one of them.

For too long Scottish/British teams in Europe and at tournaments have been the goody wee innocent boys getting naively shithoused out of competitions by savvy continental sides who know how to play the game. I want us going full Mourinho's Porto at the Euros, diving, surrounding the ref, imaginary cards, dae it. 

Of course if we get put out by a side doing that i'll be saying it's ruined football and should be stamped out, but i'd quite like us to become a team of absolute wankers. 

Edited by Fratelli

5 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

For too long Scottish/British teams in Europe and at tournaments have been the goody wee innocent boys getting naively shithoused out of competitions by savvy continental sides who know how to play the game. I want us going full Mourinho's Porto at the Euros, diving, surrounding the ref, imaginary cards, dae it. 

Of course if we get put out by a side doing that i'll be saying it's ruined football and should be stamped out, but i'd quite like us to become a team of absolute wankers. 

11 Sergio Ramos' please x

Howling performance from Luke Shaw tonight, who lets remember has had one good season in his life, barely.

I think the last couple of nights have put the Shaw and Chilwell arguments to bed, Tierney is streets ahead of both. Robertson is actually probably the closest to him, who is an absolute rolls royce of a player btw.

12 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

That's not play acting that's just trying to improve his team's situation. Its not the same as feigning injury, which you referenced in relation to him going down against Chelsea where he was hurt. Its not "hard to tell" the difference its very easy.

what an utter joke you are. If you don't improve soon i'll need to block you. If even dismissing things when given clear evidence and still deny it then there is no point.

Edited by red23

10 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Yeah he hasn't, as they're not the same thing. 

Omg you're like a dog with a bone. This is the last time I'll reply related to this.

in other words you mean "your right, you win and i can't argue the fact but i'll try turn it around on you to make it out like you are the problem"

1 hour ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Howling performance from Luke Shaw tonight, who lets remember has had one good season in his life, barely.

I think the last couple of nights have put the Shaw and Chilwell arguments to bed, Tierney is streets ahead of both. Robertson is actually probably the closest to him, who is an absolute rolls royce of a player btw.

He had a bad game tonight, yes. He’ll be in the team of the season though, as he’s been the best left back in the league this year. Tierney has played one season in the PL so far, and spent a fair bit of it injured, so your ‘one good season’ comment sounds a bit ridiculous. ‘Streets ahead of both’ 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.pngsuch a stupid comment. He’s been better than Robertson this season but Robertson has achieved far more in the game than Tierney has. Rolls Royce of a player is also a horrific turn of phrase. 

13 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

He had a bad game tonight, yes. He’ll be in the team of the season though, as he’s been the best left back in the league this year. Tierney has played one season in the PL so far, and spent a fair bit of it injured, so your ‘one good season’ comment sounds a bit ridiculous. ‘Streets ahead of both’ 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.pngsuch a stupid comment. He’s been better than Robertson this season but Robertson has achieved far more in the game than Tierney has. Rolls Royce of a player is also a horrific turn of phrase. 

I have never heard that term for a modern day full/wing-back either. Usually its reserved for one of those midfielders who seem to seem to play game effectively without breaking stride. Not for some guy covers a ridiculous amount of ground.

53 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I have never heard that term for a modern day full/wing-back either. Usually its reserved for one of those midfielders who seem to seem to play game effectively without breaking stride. Not for some guy covers a ridiculous amount of ground.

Would say Tierney is more of a Toyota or Honda of a player. Extremely reliable and proficient, and would do a great job for most people (teams in this analogy), despite not being flashy or ostentatious.

10 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Would say Tierney is more of a Toyota or Honda of a player. Extremely reliable and proficient, and would do a great job for most people (teams in this analogy), despite not being flashy or ostentatious.

Going down the toyota route I had a Starlet but probs a bit too beige for KT. The Upgraded Starlet glanza was a pocket rocket though but a wee bit neddy. Very KT imo.

Going down the toyota route I had a Starlet but probs a bit too beige for KT. The Upgraded Starlet glanza was a pocket rocket though but a wee bit neddy. Very KT imo.
I once had a pal with a 1 litre turbo starlet. It was heavily tuned.

At the time the fasted car I had probably ever drove was a mates Impreza.

I drove that starlet no more than 1/2 a mile and told him I wasnt driving it anymore. Utterly shat my pants. Have never encountered a faster car before or since. It was utterly terrifying how quick this thing accelerated. And yes, neddy as f**k

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I once had a pal with a 1 litre turbo starlet. It was heavily tuned.

At the time the fasted car I had probably ever drove was a mates Impreza.

I drove that starlet no more than 1/2 a mile and told him I wasnt driving it anymore. Utterly shat my pants. Have never encountered a faster car before or since. It was utterly terrifying how quick this thing accelerated. And yes, neddy as f**k

Yeah I always fancied one but those sort of cars you mentioned were often for the OFTW types that used to hang about about high school gates which put me off.

I think their could be mileage (excuse the pun) in a ‘if footballers/managers/clubs  were nostalgic cars ‘ thread though.