Kieran Tierney

I'd absolutely have him at right back if he's the best available option. Which he currently is.

That’s if he turns up of course. I quite liked him at LCB in a back three to be honest but given our dearth of natural right backs he starts there.

13 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Absolutely shocked that a Bishop Briggs hot-take aged like milk.

I hadn’t seen Bishop Briggs’ post on Tierney until now but wow. It perfectly encapsulates how many people posting on internet football forums are utterly clueless about football. 

6 hours ago, VladimirMooc said:

I hadn’t seen Bishop Briggs’ post on Tierney until now but wow. It perfectly encapsulates how many people posting on internet football forums are utterly clueless about football. 

What amazed me at the time was it was 3 paragraphs. As If one paragraph of complete cack wasnt good enough. He poked his tongue out the side of his month and stretched it out to 3.

9 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

What amazed me at the time was it was 3 paragraphs. As If one paragraph of complete cack wasnt good enough. He poked his tongue out the side of his month and stretched it out to 3.

I’m sure he’s been writing absolute guff on Thistle threads for years. Truly clueless. 

I tell you what Arsenal's first choice must be fuckin shattered, cause that's Tierney started four games in about ten days now and he's a third choice crock.
I see you cut and run from the EPL thread after the absolute shite you spewed about Pogba. Cowardly c**t.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
I tell you what Arsenal's first choice must be fuckin shattered, cause that's Tierney started four games in about ten days now and he's a third choice crock.

I see you cut and run from the EPL thread after the absolute shite you spewed about Pogba. Cowardly c**t.

Aye totally man. You absolute nutcase.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Aye totally man. You absolute nutcase.

I see you put in a solid response backing up your criticism of Pogba

For someone with a much deeper understanding of football than the rest of us, you dont spend much time explaining it. If you could pop back over there and walk us through why Paul Pogba (World cup winner) had a shit world cup and and specifically all.of the things you said about him are true, then maybe il believe you arent a racist piece of shit. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see you put in a solid response backing up your criticism of Pogba

For someone with a much deeper understanding of football than the rest of us, you dont spend much time explaining it. If you could pop back over there and walk us through why Paul Pogba (World cup winner) had a shit world cup and and specifically all.of the things you said about him are true, then maybe il believe you arent a racist piece of shit. 

Maybe its not important what you believe, being that you're a crazy b*****d.