Kieran Tierney

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ve said before but know someone who works in a medical capacity and is often referred injured footballers. From what’s been said Tierney’s knee was apparently a real fucking mess.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye you might be right about his hip actually but trying to think back now and I’m starting to think his ankle might’ve been the issue...🤔

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye totally. Imagine forgetting exactly what injury someone at a club I despise had about 2 years ago.

Thats one way to look at it. The other is why come on claiming to have insider info. When you cant remember whats actually been said.

Or far more likely, you just invent things.

Either way your a complete plum.

A gif of snoop dogg does nothing to disguise this.

1 minute ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Thats one way to look at it. The other is why come on claiming to have insider info. When you cant remember whats actually been said.

Or far more likely, you just invent things.

Either way your a complete plum.

A gif of snoop dogg does nothing to disguise this.

Jesus. 

Why you on your high horse about absolutely nothing? Fucking oddball.

4 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

You make no point. I look forward to reminding you how full of shit you are.

You see to be fairly taken by "Pubes". More alarming that he's still going through puberty at 23.

He's quiet average and will never play a whole season of football. 

One thing i do hate is when someone is so biased they ignore the facts 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716

and

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/darren-fletcher/verletzungen/spieler/3547 - pretty good record until he was hit by a bad illness later on in his career so what you banging on about?

Edited by red23

14 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Hope for Tierney, banished to Burger King only yesterday, as Robertson is sensationally DROPPED by Liverpool.

He was on nightshift at the drive thru and his mum wouldn't sign his permission slip to play. 

21 hours ago, red23 said:

You see to be fairly taken by "Pubes". More alarming that he's still going through puberty at 23.

He's quiet average and will never play a whole season of football. 

One thing i do hate is when someone is so biased they ignore the facts 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716

and

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/darren-fletcher/verletzungen/spieler/3547 - pretty good record until he was hit by a bad illness later on in his career so what you banging on about?

Actually Darren Fletcher had a horrific knee injury that set him back about two years before he made his debut for Man Utd. It won't be there because it was before he was even a professional. I'm afraid you can't Google everything.

As for.Tierney he's already played three. I'm not sure what else you're ranting on about.

Edited by Carnoustie Young Guvnor

Guest DAVIDB69

He has had a bad time with injuries and being honest the value of 18 million is probably about right.

However he isn’t going to improve in such a struggling side with such a poor manager

He is 23 which is still young but I do feel he will be one of those players that will be forever termed young because of the stunted development

eoin Jess , Michael watt remember then they were young into their 30s

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

I hope Supras gets to keep both these accounts.

You've laboured this point a few times now.

I must admit your evidence that 2 posters are the same person because they both think Kieran Tierney is a good player is overwhelming.

There was an article in todays record about whether Tierney would be a success or not at arsenal. And all four of their writers agreed that he would be. But im sure you suspect they are in fact all the same writer. Just using different names. There actually probably me the lot of them.

Either all that is true, or you need more things to fill out your days mate.

2 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Actually Darren Fletcher had a horrific knee injury that set him back about two years before he made his debut for Man Utd. It won't be there because it was before he was even a professional. I'm afraid you can't Google everything.

As for.Tierney he's already played three. I'm not sure what else you're ranting on about.

A horrific knee injury isn't the same as being made of glass and being unable to play more than 5 games in a row for many many different injuries. Boy's a crock.

Edited by red23

9 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

You've laboured this point a few times now.

I must admit your evidence that 2 posters are the same person because they both think Kieran Tierney is a good player is overwhelming.

There was an article in todays record about whether Tierney would be a success or not at arsenal. And all four of their writers agreed that he would be. But im sure you suspect they are in fact all the same writer. Just using different names. There actually probably me the lot of them.

Either all that is true, or you need more things to fill out your days mate.

By ‘a few times’, that’d be once aye?

A lot of folk think Tierney is a good player, myself included. Completely unrelated and irrelevant to @Gerald Elbowdent and @Carnoustie Young Guvnor having an identical style of pish posting.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Oddball.

ETA: Just done a bit of reviewing and it seems you’re pretty thick and this thread isn’t for you. 

Edited by 8MileBU

On 20/06/2020 at 18:46, 8MileBU said:

Supras 😄

18 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I hope Supras gets to keep both these accounts.

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

By ‘a few times’, that’d be once aye?

A lot of folk think Tierney is a good player, myself included. Completely unrelated and irrelevant to @Gerald Elbowdent and @Carnoustie Young Guvnor having an identical style of pish posting.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Oddball.

ETA: Just done a bit of reviewing and it seems you’re pretty thick and this thread isn’t for you. 

That would be twice. Here are the facts. Despite being "thick" it seems Im correct and you are incorrect.  Again.

If your concerned that 2 or 3 posters are the same report them to the mods. Or just dry your eyes and post your opinion. And move on.

Also ill post on any thread i like, any time i like. If you dont like it log out for a while. It will do you the world of good.

19 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

He has had a bad time with injuries and being honest the value of 18 million is probably about right.

However he isn’t going to improve in such a struggling side with such a poor manager

He is 23 which is still young but I do feel he will be one of those players that will be forever termed young because of the stunted development

eoin Jess , Michael watt remember then they were young into their 30s

What stunted development? He turned 23 a week ago and is a year into a 25 million move to one of the world's biggest clubs where he's a nailed on first choice,having 200 career games under his belt. What would good development look like Ballon d'Or?

Edited by Carnoustie Young Guvnor

2 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

That would be twice. Here are the facts. Despite being "thick" it seems Im correct and you are incorrect.  Again.

If your concerned that 2 or 3 posters are the same report them to the mods. Or just dry your eyes and post your opinion. And move on.

Also ill post on any thread i like, any time i like. If you dont like it log out for a while. It will do you the world of good.

FFS. Thick. As. f**k.

When you made the remark suggesting I’d “laboured this point a few times”, it’d been mentioned once.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Stop quoting me. Simpleton.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

FFS. Thick. As. f**k.

When you made the remark suggesting I’d “laboured this point a few times”, it’d been mentioned once.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Stop quoting me. Simpleton.

Maybe your Supras? 

It had been mentioned twice by you when I commented. Not once

That is a fact. It's a case of looking back and being able to count to two. 

Im surprised you keep getting this wrong.

Also ill quote whoever I like, whenever i like. Your childish insults and behavior do not threaten me.

Maybe your Supras? 
It had been mentioned twice by you when I commented. Not once
That is a fact. It's a case of looking back and being able to count to two. 
Im surprised you keep getting this wrong.
Also ill quote whoever I like, whenever i like. Your childish insults and behavior do not threaten me.
Maybe his Supras what?