Kieran Tierney

I’ve said before but know someone who works in a medical capacity and is often referred injured footballers. From what’s been said Tierney’s knee was apparently a real fucking mess with full recovery 60/40 in favour of the injury. As an aside his injury was supposedly poorly managed by Celtic too. Credit where it’s due though as Celtic have played an absolute blinder getting Arsenal to part with £25m + add ons when several other clubs bolted the second they were made aware of the extent of his injury. 
Fingers crossed the boy makes a complete recovery and rediscovers his pre-injury form for Scotland though. 
I thought Tierneys issues were all hip related? Not that that makes it any better.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:
I’ve said before but know someone who works in a medical capacity and is often referred injured footballers. From what’s been said Tierney’s knee was apparently a real fucking mess with full recovery 60/40 in favour of the injury. As an aside his injury was supposedly poorly managed by Celtic too. Credit where it’s due though as Celtic have played an absolute blinder getting Arsenal to part with £25m + add ons when several other clubs bolted the second they were made aware of the extent of his injury. 
Fingers crossed the boy makes a complete recovery and rediscovers his pre-injury form for Scotland though. 

I thought Tierneys issues were all hip related? Not that that makes it any better.

Aye you might be right about his hip actually but trying to think back now and I’m starting to think his ankle might’ve been the issue...🤔

Shoulder seems to be the issue at Arsenal. The boy’s falling apart.

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye you might be right about his hip actually but trying to think back now and I’m starting to think his ankle might’ve been the issue...🤔

Shoulder seems to be the issue at Arsenal. The boy’s falling apart.

Luckily for him hes not falling apart as fast as your insider knowledge story.

19 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Luckily for him hes not falling apart as fast as your insider knowledge story.

Aye totally. Imagine forgetting exactly what injury someone at a club I despise had about 2 years ago.

AE5E1EA9-02AE-4584-9073-9F6F76E5849E.gif

Edited by 8MileBU

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

He ruptured knee ligaments in 2016, just two years after breaking his leg. I'm sure he played over 180 games in the 4 seasons following his leg break, at the same time as his body was still growing.

He got 8 weeks to recover from fucking his knee ligaments before Celtic papped him straight back into the first team, and due their involvement in Europe, never got a proper rest until his hip injury in 2018 as Celtic just played him endlessly.

In 2016 he got keyhole surgery on his shoulder, which is obviously now an issue again.

At the age of 23 hes had two operations on his shoulder, an operation on his hip, an operation at his groin, an ankle ligament injury and a knee ligament injury.

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He ruptured knee ligaments in 2016, just two years after breaking his leg. I'm sure he played over 180 games in the 4 seasons following his leg break, at the same time as his body was still growing.

He got 8 weeks to recover from fucking his knee ligaments before Celtic papped him straight back into the first team, and due their involvement in Europe, never got a proper rest until his hip injury in 2018 as Celtic just played him endlessly.

In 2016 he got keyhole surgery on his shoulder, which is obviously now an issue again.

At the age of 23 hes had two operations on his shoulder, an operation on his hip, an operation at his groin, an ankle ligament injury and a knee ligament injury.

Celtic definitely have a lot to answer for re his long term fitness. He has long had the look of someone with a what if career awaiting him. Gets the type of injuries that shorten careers and at such a young age

7 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Absolute shite every word. You literally made that up. No doctor would.share any of that with you, its illegal and would see them struck off. No clubs walked away. Arsenal got a reasonable deal, it would cost double that to adequately replace him.

He's the second best player at the club easily, they only have two good players. He will.soon be the best,and I'll be sure to remind you when its obvious enough even for morons on here to see, probably around Xmas.

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not particularly unusual. They play professional football you know, 25 or 40 injuries is common and they almost all have a couple of operations. Tierney has had a patchy couple of years and as overplayed young. He's over that now,there's no reason to suspect it will continue and he's shown tremendous comsistency and resilience as an athlete, that's one of.his strengths. He'll be fine. Absolute weirdos, grown adults sitting making up nonsense to talk down any good young Scottish player. Weirdos.

16 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Hope for Tierney, banished to Burger King only yesterday, as Robertson is sensationally DROPPED by Liverpool.

There you go. Has Robertson been dropped or is it just unrealistic with a ridiculous schedule and three months off to ask people to play every game. Most people on here if they want to comment on football shoulder me a pm and I'll give them a sensible opinion to post.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Not particularly unusual. They play professional football you know, 25 or 40 injuries is common and they almost all have a couple of operations. Tierney has had a patchy couple of years and as overplayed young. He's over that now,there's no reason to suspect it will continue and he's shown tremendous comsistency and resilience as an athlete, that's one of.his strengths. He'll be fine. Absolute weirdos, grown adults sitting making up nonsense to talk down any good young Scottish player. Weirdos.

Tierney had had, at least, four operations in four years. Thats absolutely not normal.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Its also not remotely abnormal.  Some.players have fifteen operations. It just seems unusual to.You cause you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Name a 22yo player with a similar record.

What with four operations? People have had that by 16. Do some fuckin research I'm not indulging your idiocy.

Name one single player. You don't need to "do research", m8, because you "have a clue what you're talking about".

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Jose Gimenez,Ronaldo, Darren Fletcher

And all their injuries came before 22.

Do you seriously think Tierney is the only player ever to have had four operations (two on  his fuckin shoulder) by 22?. Jesus fuckin Christ. That's barely even noteworthy.

I think it's actually 7, as I never counted his hernia or ligament(s).