Kieran Tierney

35 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
6 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
Tierney is the best player at that club outside of Aubameyang or whatever.

Dropped today.

Two days after playing his first competitive game in six months, where he played 90 minutes, half of them with ten men. See the nonsense you read on here it's beyond ridiculous. Rested is the word you're looking for.

See if you spent 25 million quid on an athlete, he had spent a good chunk of the last two years injured, hadn't played a minute of competitive football this year, and played 90 minutes against the best team in Europe, half of them with ten men, 90 hours ago, you'd be resting him too. This is why I great most people here's opinions with contempt, as that's all they deserve.

16 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Two days after playing his first competitive game in six months, where he played 90 minutes, half of them with ten men. See the nonsense you read on here it's beyond ridiculous. Rested is the word you're looking for.

Nope. Rested is when a guaranteed starter/influential player takes a rest. He isnt that. Hard lines. Watching these two multi account losers on this thread is mildly amusing though tbf. 

10 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

You'll agree with me soon. You just need them to say it on MOTD first. I don't, I can see what's in front of me.

I don't watch motd. Sorry love.

Once again he's a brilliant player but he's nowhere near Arsenal's second best player. That's just daft.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Once again he's a brilliant player but he's nowhere near Arsenal's second best player. That's just daft.

Go on then, who is better? He's easily their second best and will be their best probably next season. They don't have any other players on his level, he should have gone elsewhere they're not good enough for him.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Nope. Rested is when a guaranteed starter/influential player takes a rest. He isnt that. Hard lines. Watching these two multi account losers on this thread is mildly amusing though tbf

Not sure what posters you mean.

But whenever i read this kind of accusation it just makes me think whoever is saying this obviously has multiple accounts themself.

It's such a strange thing to say.

Is it not possible more than 2 people disagree with you?

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

That would mean he'd have to get a game.

Your trolling is awesome, everyones biting (secretly). Keep it up.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

It would be more appropriate to judge this kind of thing once hes had a decent run to show what he can do at this level. 

But it cant think of many arsenal players better than i think he will be. 

What arsenal players do you think are better than him?

Edited by BingMcCrosby

2 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

See if you spent 25 million quid on an athlete, he had spent a good chunk of the last two years injured, hadn't played a minute of competitive football this year, and played 90 minutes against the best team in Europe, half of them with ten men, 90 hours ago, you'd be resting him too. This is why I great most people here's opinions with contempt, as that's all they deserve.

Are Harry Souttar and Jordan McGhee Scotland's starting centrebacks yet, peppy m8?