Kieran Tierney

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It looks like he might be on his way back to Celtic.

It’s not worked out for him in England. He should come back up the road. Something I’ve been saying for a long time.

He’s way too good to be playing in Scotland. 

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It’s not worked out for him in England. He should come back up the road. Something I’ve been saying for a long time.

It’s not worked out for him at Arsenal this season but he’d be an asset to most English Premier League sides. 

He might well go back to Celtic in the future, but it shouldn’t and almost certainly won’t, be any time soon. 

The news reports a few weeks ago was that Arteta was desperate for him to stay.

Who knows what will happen.

The only thing we can predict with absolute certainty is that the road will be on to criticise Tierney at every possible opportunity. Some idiot on a podcast makes something up? 

The road will buy it hook, line and sinker and attack Tierney with it.

Boy is obsessed, KT probably shagged some burd he's been pining for.

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Tierney currently has the ability to play in any top team in any of the top leagues.

Unless he is a fool, he won't be taking a huge drop in salary any time soon to return to play for one of the cheeks of the Glasgow arse.

That would be laughable.

He might eventually do that in the future right enough...but that will be when his legs are done or he has the offer of a coaching role. 

The idea that Tierney would return to Celtic at this time in his career is laughable.  If he leaves Arsenal, he's going somewhere else in the top half of the Barclays, possibly Newcastle (who are rumoured to want him).  

On 06/06/2023 at 12:41, ArabFC said:

If someone is affected by homesickness for Glasgow I'd suggest there's a fair difference between Newcastle and London even if the time taken to return home is similar.

Speaking as someone who has lived in the north and south of Sassenachville.

I concur. Newcastle is like a slightly smaller, more compact Glasgow minus the secterian rubbish. Mind you, that could be what Teirney misses. 

Edited by kennie makevin

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

The idea that Tierney would return to Celtic at this time in his career is laughable.  If he leaves Arsenal, he's going somewhere else in the top half of the Barclays, possibly Newcastle (who are rumoured to want him).  

Newcastle seems like the perfect fit for him. He'd play regularly, it's a similar city to Glasgow and only a 3hr drive away. Newcastle will also have the cash to match his wages. They'll be looking to finish in the top 4 aswell with their new Saudi overlords. 

If he just loves Celtic and wants to play for them then I could understand that and it would be kind of refreshing to see a player prioritise that over money/career and in that sense going to Newcastle wouldn't solve the problem for KT. At the end of the day it's up to him, the same as with Callum McGregor and even previously with the likes of Barry Ferguson. All three are Premier League quality players but that doesn't mean they're obliged to play in that league. 

Edited by 2426255

On 28/06/2023 at 07:29, The Moonster said:

Theroadlesstravelled is probably the worst troll on this part of the forum, when will you all learn to ignore this shite?

Did he not, on a previous account, used to pretend he lived in Palo Alto and regularly post photos of women from the internet claiming they were his girlfriend?