Kieran Tierney

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
14 hours ago, craigkillie said:
Haven't seen this Tavares play much before, but he has been absolutely diabolical since he came on for Tierney tonight.

I know its trolls thats spouting it all, but Tierney was clearly coming back once fit. Unsure why anyone is claiming otherwise, or that he is anything other than wildly popular with Arsenal fans.

nothing trolling about it, and ''wildly popular'' would suggest he has the same amount of support from gooners that he has here, which he clearly doesnt.

14 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Haven't seen this Tavares play much before, but he has been absolutely diabolical since he came on for Tierney tonight.

he's very raw, and he's a lego pep favourite and isnt really ready for league games that are in the balance, 2 or 3 up and cup ties would be the only time i'd give him minutes.

49 minutes ago, immcinto said:

Listened to the Alan Davies Tuesday Club Arsenal podcast this week (on Spotify). He idolizes Tierney and claims Arteta is alienating him.

prolly coz he was a sellic player. Tierney is wurld class so arteta needs to be sacked. did i get my answer right this time? Also if he idolizes Tierney then he's possibly not that well placed for an unbiased perspective.

Edited by 2426255

20 hours ago, immcinto said:

Listened to the Alan Davies Tuesday Club Arsenal podcast this week (on Spotify). He idolizes Tierney and claims Arteta is alienating him.

listened to that this morning. All three of them that were on (Davies, Dover and Popoola) clearly rate Tierney and are quite scathing of Arteta and his bizarre substitutions - the roulette/tombola he uses for his second half changes 😂

21 hours ago, immcinto said:

Whilst I doubt he is really alienating him, Arteta’s continuing to play Tavares was a bit strange. He showed how poor he was defensively against Liverpool, but then kept him in for both Newcastle (who never really gave him much to do) and then Man U, where he was again terrible and gave away another goal. Completely predictable outcome. 

I doubt that’s really a good experience for either Tavares, who could be good but is very young and clearly needs some coaching, or Tierney to be left out.

3 hours ago, 2426255 said:

100% he is alienating Tierney because Arteta is ex Rangers and Tierney is ex Celtic. King Rocketman and his excellent podcast pals are totally on the ball. It's the only possible explanation.

You are the only one mentioning the Old Firm. The podcasters if you bothered to check them out are all Arsenal season ticket holders. It is a very good and very funny podcast if you happened to check it out. But you are clearly not someone to engage with rationally or a poster to take serious. Enjoy your contrary attention seeking posting. 

3 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

You are the only one mentioning the Old Firm. The podcasters if you bothered to check them out are all Arsenal season ticket holders. It is a very good and very funny podcast if you happened to check it out. But you are clearly not someone to engage with rationally or a poster to take serious. Enjoy your contrary attention seeking posting. 

Those Arsenal fans like a Scottish player though, so they are quite clearly biased and can’t be taken seriously...

If they thought he was poor that would obviously be entirely accurate though.

On 11/12/2021 at 20:31, BingMcCrosby said:

Tierney starts the last 2 games, and Meldrew slinks back under his rock. Delightful 

let's not make shite up, not once have i said i didnt rate Tierney, not once, all i did was make the point more than a few gooners had jumped aboard the Tavares hype train, but currently on this shithole of a thread, no one can say anything even remotely critical about anything scotland related, yet it wasnt that long ago 95% of you wanted Clarke sacked.

Edited by Meldrew