Kieran Tierney

3 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Stop your slavering. Ask the boys on AFTV who their best player is and I doubt anyone would be saying Tierney.

Actually apparently Tierney 3 became the most popular shirt sold in the Arsenal shop a couple of months back.

I would imagine Brady was just forgetting him there, he has slotted in superbly and everyone has been praising him.

I think he needs to sharpen up his touch a tiny wee bit, and he needs to become a bit more confident. Quite a lot more confident. And if he can do those things he'll be an absolutely top drawer player that the very best teams in Europe will be all over. 

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Lovely goal tonight. Do we have the two best left-backs in the Premier League?

Pretty much imo, Robertson been brilliant for Liverpool recently too.

I'm not even joking, if Scotland were as good in every position as we are at LB we'd win the World Cup.

There can't be another country with two better LB's than that just now, absolutely sensational.  Both playing right at the top of the game and regularly the best player on the park.

Pretty much imo, Robertson been brilliant for Liverpool recently too.
I'm not even joking, if Scotland were as good in every position as we are at LB we'd win the World Cup.
There can't be another country with two better LB's than that just now, absolutely sensational.  Both playing right at the top of the game and regularly the best player on the park.
Robertson's been excellent whenever I've seen Liverpool. There was a spell in October/November where he seemed to be their main attacking outlet.

On 21/04/2019 at 15:21, Enigma said:

The best think Tierney could have done for his development was leave Celtic for a top club as soon as he had the chance. I suspect now he’ll have two seasons at somewhere like Everton then be back to Celtic claiming he was homesick.

On 21/04/2019 at 16:03, Savage Henry said:

A Gary Naysmith type career awaits.

On 07/05/2019 at 13:40, Enigma said:

I’d be stunned if he didn’t stay for 10 in a row now.

On 28/05/2019 at 07:01, Smokerson said:

He’s vastly over rated, pulls out of most squads (injured or not) and we have one of the best left backs in Europe anyway. Time to move on from Tierney

On 28/05/2019 at 10:48, DAFC. said:

Yep. With Andy Robertson, why fudge the most overrated footballer of all time into the starting XI to appease others?

On 29/05/2019 at 10:23, DAFC. said:

He isn't a right back. He's a left back. Have we just to play him out of position just because he looks good up against absolute guff like Hamilton and St. Mirren?

If he was to go to the big boys right now, he would get found out pretty swiftly. 

Just a selection of the posts from the P&B luminaries.

Assist for Tierney now.  Got to imagine another MOTM award coming.

I actually think nowadays McTominay, McGinn, Roberton and Tierney are all amongst the best and most important players at their clubs, top one or two right now.  Its a good starting place for a team, unfortunately we play two of them out of position but still.