Kieran Tierney

Read the comments below that. They fuckin love him, he's their best player, best player since Alexis Sanchez, future captain etc.  As I told you.  It seems the only place you'll find any negative comments about him is on here as it happens.  When they say it on MOTD a few months into next season, you'll all agree.

Absolutely terrific today, positioning and awareness, as well as long passing in that left CB so important for Arsenal there. Always been in the Tierney for RB camp but I wish we had anyone else capable of playing RWB well. Thinking of a left side in a 343 of him in a back three, Robertson Wing back, Fraser left wing and McGinn at left central midfield. That would overload most teams Scotland would play on that side. Could work if you made the right side a lot more solid 

Guest DAVIDB69

Is turning into an excellent signing for them would still expect an injury withdrawal after the charity shield or could Clarke be told not to pick him again.

1 hour ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Is turning into an excellent signing for them would still expect an injury withdrawal after the charity shield or could Clarke be told not to pick him again.

Yeah it's a certainty he'll find some excuse to wriggle out of the next squad. 

I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing what it is. 

Tierney 3 is the biggest selling name for fans getting the new Arsenal kit with printing. They absolutely love him. Although if you are over the age of 12 and getting players names printed on the back of your top, you are definitely OFTW. 

5 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Tierney 3 is the biggest selling name for fans getting the new Arsenal kit with printing. They absolutely love him. Although if you are over the age of 12 and getting players names printed on the back of your top, you are definitely OFTW. 

You know what you've done now, don't you?  Roasters are going to replace Championship Manager stats or whatever with this as the metric by which players should be selected.

I've been reading this thread from the start over the last few days. Why do we hate Scottish players so much? We're like a little backwards country who throw hate at anyone who dares to not be shite. 

Go back and read the beginning of this thread and it's loads of you desperate for him to fail.

I'm still amazed that so many footballing geniuses spend so much time on a forum instead of managing the likes of Barcelona, because some of you have an awfully high opinion of yourselves.

I went back to see what I said at the start of this thread.

On 11/05/2018 at 10:49, The Moonster said:

Wouldn't surprise me - he frequently fakes injury and dives to try and get players booked, the hallmark of a snivelling wee c**t.  Good player, his touch needs to improve but definitely has the attributes to go all the way to the top. Long way to go before he's displacing Robertson in any Scotland team though.

I stand by that.