Kieran Tierney

Tierney played very well again. The weird bunch of mainly Aberdeen fans who have been pretending he's not up to it and is on the verge of leaving Arsenal will be raging.

Edited by craigkillie

Tierney played very well again. The weird bunch of mainly Aberdeen fans who have been pretending he's not up to it and is on the verge of leaving Arsenal well be raging.
Absolutely desperate for him to fail. No idea why they have the hate for him.

43 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Tierney played very well again. The weird bunch of mainly Aberdeen fans who have been pretending he's not up to it and is on the verge of leaving Arsenal will be raging.

Weird post. Read he played very well today. Good win for Arsenal.

9 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Not angry pep. Just pointing out your MO.

You haven't denied that you have at least 3 sock puppets accounts on here.

Im not really interested to be honest.

The threads about a footballer.

If you want to converse or disagree about football, no bother.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

Him and Robertson both need to play if fit. I think I'd probably stick Tierney at right back but I think you're blunting him a little bit as an attacking force. I'd have him playing out of position though instead of Palmer.

On 06/06/2020 at 15:12, Bishop Briggs said:

Tierney needs to move as he's probably 3rd choice behind Kosalinac and Saka. Arsenal have also been linked strongly with PSG's Kurzawa who is out of contract. That should send a clear message about how Arteta rates him.

Chelsea may not be willing to pay the fee that Leicester will demand for Chilwell, probably over £60 million. Leicester, however, will need another left-back with Fuchs out of contract anyway.

Would Tierney be willing to go to Leicester if Chilwell stays?  Would the Leicester bench be better than sitting in the stands at the Emirates? 

Absolutely shocked that a Bishop Briggs hot-take aged like milk.

1 hour ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Another excellent performance. Been Arsenal's most consistent player since the reststart.

Making lots of people in this thread look thicker and thicker with each passing game. 

He's the second best player at the club. They only really have two good players, he's one of them. Everyone on here will agree soon, they just need to hear it on MOTD first.

Realistically, as I've said several times, the only problem Tierney has is Arsenal aren't good enough for him. He is a CL level player, they're not going to be in the CL,, he'd be a starter at almost every club in Europe. Arsenal are not going to be able to match his ambitions, so he maybe should have chosen more carefully and may have to move in a couple of years if they don't improve drastically.

Arsenal fans are very impressed. I'm not that surprised, if he's fit Tierney is an excellent player.

Hopefully I haven't posted somewhere back in the thread saying he's finished or that.

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Him and Robertson both need to play if fit. I think I'd probably stick Tierney at right back but I think you're blunting him a little bit as an attacking force. I'd have him playing out of position though instead of Palmer.

I'd absolutely have him at right back if he's the best available option. Which he currently is.