Kieran Tierney

To be fair, he hasn't looked terribly confident in himself when I've watched him recently. Doing a lot of jogging. I don't think he's fully fit, and I'd be happy to let him stay home rather than push him. 

That said, I'd be much happier if the recent calloffs were given a short holiday in early march to meet up with the team as recompense for acquiescing to the recent club's wishes. Particularly since players playing in the Norwegian league are going to have the winter off. 

To be fair, he hasn't looked terribly confident in himself when I've watched him recently. Doing a lot of jogging. I don't think he's fully fit, and I'd be happy to let him stay home rather than push him. 

That said, I'd be much happier if the recent calloffs were given a short holiday in early march to meet up with the team as recompense for acquiescing to the recent club's wishes. Particularly since players playing in the Norwegian league are going to have the winter off. 
I guess you have forgotten about getting past Israel past or possibly playing Serbia.

Tbf Taylor did well by getting in about assists in his last international

On 05/12/2019 at 21:57, G_Man1985 said:
On 05/12/2019 at 20:37, DAVIDB69 said:
On the bench tonight

Comes on in 73rd minute and they concede in 80th minute to make it 1-2 Brighton

It wasn't on his side though. David Luiz really is utter murder.