Kieran Tierney

5 hours ago, forameus said:

He gets a pass just about for these games, mostly because I suspect the vast majority of the fans don't even care about the games let alone the players.

March will be interesting though.  If he's featuring regularly for Arsenal and we get the humming and hawing around a call-up for games that actually matter, then he can very much f**k off.

'Just about'? So he doesn't get a pass?

He doesn't want to be a back up player. Neither did Snodgrass and a few others, I suspect that's what's wrong with the boy Cairney also, its like they don't want to go to Cyprus/Kazakhstan/san Marino to sit on a bench.

Give me a Jonny Russel type attitude over these egotistical p***ks any day of the week.

Tierney has no interest in playing for scotland it's ingrained in the DNA over at IRA headquarters in the east end of Glasgow..........the young boy Johnstone will be next to say his heart was always for the ROI. 

He is fit too play and chose not to play for his country.........unforgiveable 

Tierney has no interest in playing for scotland it's ingrained in the DNA over at IRA headquarters in the east end of Glasgow..........the young boy Johnstone will be next to say his heart was always for the ROI. 
He is fit too play and chose not to play for his country.........unforgiveable 

[emoji1] shut up Kenny

• 2 weeks later...

Tierney played 90 minutes today in addition to playing 180 minutes just before the brea. That is further confirmation that his his so-called "issues" were not major.

Clarke should have demanded that Tierney turn up for a comprehensive assessment by Scotland's medical team.. We can't afford to have clubs deciding who they make available.

Can anyone give an example of Arsenal treating other countries with similar contempt?

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Tierney played 90 minutes today in addition to playing 180 minutes just before the brea. That is further confirmation that his his so-called "issues" were not major.

Clarke should have demanded that Tierney turn up for a comprehensive assessment by Scotland's medical team.. We can't afford to have clubs deciding who they make available.

Can anyone give an example of Arsenal treating other countries with similar contempt?

This is just my opinion.... However, I belive that Arsenal are acting on Tierneys behalf in this. As in, gaffer, can you tell Scotland I can't go.

Fully prepared to accept I might be wrong before anyone piles on, but as far as I am concerned with Tierney, no smoke without fire.

59 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is just my opinion.... However, I belive that Arsenal are acting on Tierneys behalf in this. As in, gaffer, can you tell Scotland I can't go.

Fully prepared to accept I might be wrong before anyone piles on, but as far as I am concerned with Tierney, no smoke without fire.

I think it's the complete opposite actually.  I think he's just a daft wee boy who does what he's told.  Celtic were at it for years with him.

Edited by Placida Domingo

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Tierney played 90 minutes today in addition to playing 180 minutes just before the brea.

Since this is about the millionth time you've posted this, I feel like I should point out that it's not true. He was subbed in the 87th minute of Arsenal's league game against Wolves, played 90 minutes against Guimaraes and then didn't feature against Leicester.

Huge mistake right at the start of the game as well as the penalty concession. Also gave a pretty silly back pass which then became a huge f**k up (not his fault but not a clever pass).

Pretty sure arsenal fans will not have been impressed with his defensive duties today (as part of a general appalling defensive performance).

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Since this is about the millionth time you've posted this, I feel like I should point out that it's not true. He was subbed in the 87th minute of Arsenal's league game against Wolves, played 90 minutes against Guimaraes and then didn't feature against Leicester.

So in other words

He's fit

9 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Other countries don't put up with the players walking all over them

18 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Tierney 94 minutes, including injury time, against Guimares so he played181 minutes before the break. He was on the bench and fit to play against Leicester.

Tierrney played the 98 minutes against Southampton on Saturday.

10 hours ago, Binos said:

So in other words

He's fit

Exactly.

Tierney apparently chose, not to play for Scotland whilst fit to play for his club.

Yet Craigkillie continues to make excuses for him treating Scotland like shit.

On 24/11/2019 at 20:33, craigkillie said:

I didn't make a single excuse, I just pointed out that you had been making a factually incorrect argument over and over again for two weeks.

Nonsense! You were trying to be A smart arse over a mere 3 minutes. My post above proves that you are talking crap and I was factually correct. You were trying to deflect from the fact that Tierney was to match fit for his club. He chose not to play for his country and Clarke should have invoked the five day rule.

Scotland should not select players that put club before country. They don't give 100% on the pitch when they do make themselves available. The team's performances and results have suffered. The likes of Bremner, Souness, Dalglish and Jordan never let us down. Tierney isn't in the same class and yet he wimped out like a spoilt wean.