Kieran Tierney

41 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Teams need to bid for him first, other than an unnamed club bidding an unnamed amount, brown has never had a proper bid in for him

He could also have not signed a new deal and wanted to leave

If Rangers somehow win the league this year it will be interesting to see what Tierney, Forrest and McGregor end up doing. I can see a situation where all 3 actually never leave the club however you would think at least 1 will want to go and prove themselves in another league and in doing so double/treble their wages.

Gary Naysmith on open goal this week this guy was the level of commitment we need from many in the current squad. Basically said he never missed a game the middle of the week for scotland then played for his club the weekend, proudest moment was playing for scotland, his biggest regrets not getting to hall of fame / not getting to a major tournament, best atmosphere scotland v Italy 2008 campaign and to top it all his mother was buried with his first Scotland Cap. Also talked about how it annoys him players pulling out of squad and playing for clubs the weekend and that he thinks the sfa should just invoke the 5 day rule.

On 21/06/2019 at 01:08, skippy2015 said:

Gary Naysmith on open goal this week this guy was the level of commitment we need from many in the current squad. Basically said he never missed a game the middle of the week for scotland then played for his club the weekend, proudest moment was playing for scotland, his biggest regrets not getting to hall of fame / not getting to a major tournament, best atmosphere scotland v Italy 2008 campaign and to top it all his mother was buried with his first Scotland Cap. Also talked about how it annoys him players pulling out of squad and playing for clubs the weekend and that he thinks the sfa should just invoke the 5 day rule.

I'm not sure Naysmith understands the situations in which the SFA can invoke the 5 day rule.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I'm not sure Naysmith understands the situations in which the SFA can invoke the 5 day rule.

The situations in which the SFA will invoke the 5 day rule are never

Some of the comments about Tierney being a 'coward', a 'shitebag' or suchlike for not having moved to England or abroad to play, when he has just turned twenty-two, are so weird. 

I have no major feelings about the guy personally, although I do think that he is a very good player and would do well in the Premier League, but I hope he goes just so those people have to pipe down.

He deserves the chance of a bigger club, and it's probably the right time for him to go.

If Celtic get £25m I cant see any losers.

Some of the comments about Tierney being a 'coward', a 'shitebag' or suchlike for not having moved to England or abroad to play, when he has just turned twenty-two, are so weird. 
I have no major feelings about the guy personally, although I do think that he is a very good player and would do well in the Premier League, but I hope he goes just so those people have to pipe down.

I think it’s time for him to move on. Chances to join Arsenal don’t come around often and if he was to stay at Celtic for another couple of years I think he would at best stagnate then sign for a Crystal Palace / Everton. Think if he goes he will do well.

4 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Totally disagree with anyone banding around that kind of ridiculous comment BUT I've been hearing more comments like " fee should be £30m as there's next to nothing between him and Andy Robertson..." and I'm not sure what that's based on.  AR has delivered consistently at a very high level.  KT is, in the grand scheme of things, a good prospect.

9 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:
30 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
Behave.

Why behave? If he doesn't leave then he is an idiot. Unfortunately, I think he is

Fortunately I don't care what you think.

Guest DAVIDB69

Yes the comments on the bbc thread are hilarious , saying he is a good as Robertson etc.

15 million is a disgrace , he will go for slightly about that but not much more.

If he does go to arsenal at least his fitness levels will be raised as he will be monitored by a proper medical team and the play through injuries and a low standard of fitness that you can do up here will be ended

16 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He deserves the chance of a bigger club, and it's probably the right time for him to go.

If Celtic get £25m I cant see any losers.

Man United are reportedly paying £42.5 million plus add-ons for Wan-Bissaka. The total deal will be worth up to £60 million. Wan-Bissaka is 21 and does not even a have a full England cap. 

The initial £15 million was a ridiculously low offer from Arsenal. In the current market, £30 million should be the very minimum as he's worth more than half of Wan-Bissaka's fee.