Kieran Tierney

Just look back at some of the hilarious opinions shared about James Forrest on for most of his career.

The majority of those "hilarious opinions" about James Forrest were shared by supporters of his club. It's only in the last couple of seasons they have come to realise he's a good player.

3 hours ago, cameron2000 said:

He needs time out. His sick obsession with Celtic is going to seriously hinder his career if he doesn’t take the time out to get his injury dealt with ASAP.

I thought that said his Celtic obsession will end with this death.  Had to double take it.

1 hour ago, Kuro said:

Do whatever you want I don't care.

You're doing a proper brilliant job of conveying the opposite to be honest.  You "don't care" so much that you have a wee potty-mouthed head's gone at everyone that points out how wrong you are.

Edited by forameus

Just now, forameus said:

You're doing a proper brilliant job of conveying the opposite to be honest.  You "don't care" so much that you have a wee potty-mouthed head's gone at everyone that points out how wrong you are.

I'm correct.

Don’t really see why people are trying to argue about tiernay and robertson. Tiernay is clearly one of the best players in scotland. Potentially he could become as good as Robertson with the right move and development. But that is is all hearsay. Robertson made the move and is arguably one of the best (if not best) left backs in the world.

Tiernay may want to stay for ten in a row but i reckon he may miss his chance to join robertson at his level if he does. Which is a shame. Cant really blame him since he is a celtic fan.

Tierney isn't even 22 yet. Robertson is 25.

Tierney's attitude to life and career will evolve just like every one of our own did as we developed in our early 20s. He's living a boyhood dream at the moment. Once he's done the Treble Treble, 10 in a row, and gets himself a wife and a kid, his perspective will change. How many of us followed idealistic ambitions in our early career before reality and practicality took over?

Assuming Tierney does not suffer career threatening injuries and Celtic do not win the Champions League in the next two years, he'll be well away from Celtic Park by the time he's 25.

Stevie Clarke taking Scotland to a tournament in the next couple of years would make that scenario even more likely in my opinion.

Edited by Barney Rubble

20 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

"The best thing is to get the operation as soon as I can." He could've got it about a month ago, wee fanny.

As much as I think he could have had the op weeks ago calling him a fanny for wanting to play in a final is pretty ridiculous.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye hes daft, Clarke is exactly the type of manager who'll tell him to ram it aswell.

Yep, which is going to be a huge positive going forward. 

Fair play to the lad if he is happy just pissing it in Scotland without challenging himself, but I'd have thought he would look at the likes of Robertson with the utmost jealousy.

To be fair to him, i don’t really blame him for getting the operation after the final. He won’t get a game in front of robertson and left back is a position where we seem to have a few other decent options.

However, he just raises doubts about his desire to play for the national team. His loss really