Kieran Tierney

As the majority of posters on P&B are if the opinion that our 2nd best player of the current day needs to basically, get the f**k out of Dodge in order to forward a potentially great career to perhaps become our best player of the current day, we are all agreed that the sooner he stops "skooshing it" the better he will become and in order to do that he has to move.

I'll start you off gentelmen, how about a £20 million move to Spurs, does that suit you???

Top 4, same as Liverpool and Andy "Footballing God" Robertson and Champion's League without the hassle of having to play extra games next season, got to be a good move surely???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44064783?ns_source=facebook&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_mchannel=social&ns_linkname=sport

Feel free to add any other rumours, half-truths or lies about everyone's most loved underachiever here!!!

Edited by King Kebab

Arguably the only thing more Scottish than pissing away the chance of a career at all (see Garry O'Connor and other wasters of that ilk) is pissing away a potentially limitless career by staying at Celtic for all of it when you could legitimately be playing, well, anywhere.

Whilst I admit he may have to move on to fulfill his potential he is only 20 ffs.

In that time he has captained Celtic, played in Europe and played for his country amongst other achievements. I Robertson at that point was just becoming professional, plenty of time for him to develop a bit more at Celtic first.

He'll be 21 next month, so I'd say it's getting close to the time he'll need to make a step up.

He's not being tested in the Premiership, and six Champions League thrashings a season won't help his development IMO.

Not saying he should definitely move this summer, but I do think he needs to be playing regularly at a higher level in the next couple of seasons.

Seen Bournemouth were after him. While he'd be In the EPL, all that move would offer him Is probably 40K a week and a potential move to a bigger team.

In the BBC gossip column that Spurs are weighing up a 20 million bid, now that would be a great move for him. UCL football with a real chance of getting out the group stages and a guarenteed top 6 finish In the EPL.

52 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Seen Bournemouth were after him. While he'd be In the EPL, all that move would offer him Is probably 40K a week and a potential move to a bigger team.

In the BBC gossip column that Spurs are weighing up a 20 million bid, now that would be a great move for him. UCL football with a real chance of getting out the group stages and a guarenteed top 6 finish In the EPL.

20 million would be an absolute steel.    A realistic valuation of him would be around 35-40 million.    You're buying a ready made player, ballsy as f**k and would utterly stroll the EPL.    

He should GTF at the first and most lucrative opportunity.

He's in danger of being left behind by Andy Robertson, who while older, is currently significantly better. Tierney can become as good and surpass Robertson but only if he's playing alongside and against better players every week.

Edited by djchapsticks

28 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Tierney is ready to play for one of the top teams in the world right now.  He should leave asap as he will start to stagnate in the comfort zone up here.  He has already done everything he can do at Celtic and learned about all they can teach him.

http://www.talktofrank.com/

5 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You don't know anything about football.  Tierney could play for atletico Madrid tomorrow and not look out of place.

I know that he would bomb in the EPL. Please bookmark for when he gets his £15m move to Newcastle or Everton.