P&B Hospital

No steak pie and Tennents yet folks, although the past few days have been interesting.

After ignoring the doctors advice (what do they know really) I left hospital Tuesday night. It wasn’t long before I was back on the bathroom floor vomiting where I stayed until early hours Thursday when I started spewing blood. The other half dragged me straight back to A&E where I was sent for tests and X-rays.

Nothing in the results was too worrying so they put the blood down to an Asophageal tear due to a week of constant vomiting. Still unsure as to the cause of illness though. So after 36 hours of IV fluids and anti sickness, I’m starting to feel like I’ll maybe just pull through. Also just went for my first shit in about a week, which consisted of about 3 litres of brown putrid water.

I’m currently lying in the bed, eating a calypso Ice lolly (first meal in 9 days) and watching Ray Mears. All being well, I’m getting home tomorrow!

IMG_9893.jpg

No steak pie and Tennents yet folks, although the past few days have been interesting.

After ignoring the doctors advice (what do they know really) I left hospital Tuesday night. It wasn’t long before I was back on the bathroom floor vomiting where I stayed until early hours Thursday when I started spewing blood. The other half dragged me straight back to A&E where I was sent for tests and X-rays.

Nothing in the results was too worrying so they put the blood down to an Asophageal tear due to a week of constant vomiting. Still unsure as to the cause of illness though. So after 36 hours of IV fluids and anti sickness, I’m starting to feel like I’ll maybe just pull through. Also just went for my first shit in about a week, which consisted of about 3 litres of brown putrid water.

I’m currently lying in the bed, eating a calypso Ice lolly (first meal in 9 days) and watching Ray Mears. All being well, I’m getting home tomorrow!

IMG_9893.thumb.jpg.77dc00b6723f0225779336f8cb7f6c47.jpg

Fuckin man up, you absolute pansy.

Walk it off.

Probably a thing I should be less proud of, but in Amsterdam my friend believed he was having a heart attack...typical morning after the night before shite. Me and my other pal headed off to the pub and left him to calm down and sort his shite out. Soon enough he phones and asks we come back so we did. He wanted me to sort him an Uber to the nearest hospital, I check and it’s €18! f**k that, “it’s two minutes up the road, we’ll walk it...it’ll do you good” I told my pal who genuinely believed he was having a heart attack. I told him to walk off a heart attack. The big fire beckons.
12 hours in hospital on a drip and what not and he was fine.

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Lets scatter his ashes at Wellpark. Its what he would jave wanted, and the classy among us can go on the tour in his honour.

Pour out a Vitamin T for da Monkman (RIP-ish)

pou_7153.png

Since last july i have had prostatitis. Anyone else had that? Was put on ani-biotics for it. Apparently at its height my PSA levels were up at 31 (they are supposed to be at 0 at my age) last few times they have been tested they have sat at 3.8, to go back in November to be tested again. Having to drink more water now and watch my diet.

I’ve caught a bug on the second week of my holiday.  Don’t feel like doing anything but lying around.

Pretty pissed off.

Everything from the chemist costs €6 for some reason!

Edited by Granny Danger

I’ve caught a bug on the second week of my holiday.  Don’t feel like doing anything but lying around.
Pretty pissed off.
Everything from the chemist costs €6 for some reason!

Hope you’ve got a big dose of the shits, you old arab b*****d.

Sore jaw today. Got pinned down, Gulliver style with some croquet goals round my neck, feet hands. Then dared my daughter to put a croquet ball in my mouth and then belt it away with the mallet. Her aim was decent but not perfect.

Edited by Shandon Par