P&B Hospital

I woke up feeling sick when ever I moved and have now brought up all the water I drank. Is this a delayed reaction from yesterday's drink or have I got BAD Aids?

Edited by Adam101

12 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I woke up feeling sick when ever I moved and have now brought up all the water I drank. Is this a delayed reaction from yesterday's drink or have I got BAD Aids?

Let's just say that you shouldn't make any plans for the weekend...

32 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Mild alcoholic poisoning.

51 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Let's just say that you shouldn't make any plans for the weekend...

Thought as much.

33 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Mild alcoholic poisoning.

I went for a walk and now feel better so I guess you are right Doctor.

Been in bed for a week and a half with sciatica.  I’ve had lower back pain for years but sciatica’s far worse.

Exercise, including walking, is necessary to help reduce the problem but walking is very difficult/painful.  Sitting is impossible, I either have to be upright or lying down!

Apparently it should be reduced significantly in 2 weeks and be gone in 4-6 weeks.

Any other sciatica sufferers amongst the P&B masses?

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Been in bed for a week and a half with sciatica.  I’ve had lower back pain for years but sciatica’s far worse.

Exercise, including walking, is necessary to help reduce the problem but walking is very difficult/painful.  Sitting is impossible, I either have to be upright or lying down!

Apparently it should be reduced significantly in 2 weeks and be gone in 4-6 weeks.

That's cheered me up no end.

Thank you.

eta I also suffer from the said affliction.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Yup. Mine might come from a herniated disc. MRI scheduled. Meh.

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Chisel meet thumb. Thumb loses.

IMG_20191028_111035.jpeg

There's going to be some big changes in your life, you're getting divorced and you're going on a long journey and will find a tenner.

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, 101 said:

Never taken the marching power, feels like it could be broken without the pain

Head back to one of your old hunts in Dunfermline - Guildhall St, famed for the pubs Monty's and Somewhere Else.

Shouldn't take you long to find someone around there who will break your nose for you, and it will be painful.

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

Head back to one of your old hunts in Dunfermline - Guildhall St, famed for the pubs Monty's and Somewhere Else.

Shouldn't take you long to find someone around there who will break your nose for you, and it will be painful.

Cheers could just go into any Chinese take away and use a racial slur. It would require less travel. 😘

16 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Doctor thinks the misses has Noro-virus got anti sickness powder on subscription, anything else that would help?

Yes, staying close to a toilet with a basin or bucket within grabbing distance.