P&B Hospital

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had the weirdest cold ever in the past week. I'll be sneezing non-stop for a few hours and going through masses of tissues, then it just...stops. Might be fine for 24 hours or so, then bam, right back to the snotters for a while. I'd think it was allergies, but it doesn't seem to matter where I am when it comes on.

Also, there's something long and hard in my back passage; I'm not sure if it's related, but could be important for diagnostic purposes.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Also, there's something long and hard in my back passage; I'm not sure if it's related, but could be important for diagnostic purposes.

You should get that checked out in case you've got Ronnie Pickering stuck up your arse.

I think I may have broken a bone in my hand. Not sure how anatomically correct/complete it is but Mrs Par suggested I look at her skeleton and see what the bones in that area look like. Have marked the offending bone/area with an “x”. 
If it ends up getting a cast on it, is it possible to position the hand in a position that would still allow me to have a w**k?

Thanks in advance doctors.

9A4DAC8F-4C39-4779-9CAC-38D3502BB167.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs Par

is it possible to position the hand in a position that would still allow me to have a w**k?

I would suggest being very nice to Mrs Par.

Fine wines, Belgian chocolates, Hello! magazine... and the smell of a pipe.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I would suggest being very nice to Mrs Par.

Fine wines, Belgian chocolates, Hello! magazine... and the smell of a pipe.

A packet of Candy Sticks and a cup of tea will usually be enough to get most things you can think of.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

If it ends up getting a cast on it, is it possible to position the hand in a position that would still allow me to have a w**k?

with fingers that short, not a hope in hell

you'd be better off sticking the skeletal hand in the microwave for a bit, then bending the melty fingers round your tumescent old chap before they cool off and go hard (leave it) - hey presto - the perfect halloween themed and anatomically accurate wanking device