P&B Hospital

On 13/09/2019 at 09:46, Shandon Par said:

That's very harsh! I stopped being a vegetarian when I became a teetotaller. My funeral will have steak bridies, cocaine and strippers and be set to a soundtrack of classic House and gangsta rap. 

Would you meet a "friend" of mine late at night when its dark fairly soon so that we can speed up the process ??  Never been to a party like that since Sergeant Wilson's first holy communion back in the day.  Fine days they were too.  👍

48 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’ve got bloody diarrhoea. Should I just try and get through it or am I about to die?

As Gman says if you have piles that could explain it, or rough sex. A remote possibility is bowel cancer though, so it could be worth getting it checked out if the first two don't apply. When my piles are bad there's quite often a bit of blood, but I send a stool sample off to the jobby inspector in Dundee every so often just in case.

7 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Would you meet a "friend" of mine late at night when its dark fairly soon so that we can speed up the process ??  Never been to a party like that since Sergeant Wilson's first holy communion back in the day.  Fine days they were too.  👍

Shouldn’t have long to wait I’m so accident-prone.

That's very harsh! I stopped being a vegetarian when I became a teetotaller. My funeral will have steak bridies, cocaine and strippers and be set to a soundtrack of classic House and gangsta rap. 

Just seen this...I’m now, sadly, hoping for your death so I can attend what sounds a terrific send off. I’ll bring my own hip flask obviously.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I’ve got bloody diarrhoea. Should I just try and get through it or am I about to die?

Hi mate, glad you are getting this checked promptly.

This was the first signs of my Ecoli o157 infection.

Edit; Do not take Imodium.

Edit 2; Or antibiotics.

Edited by johnnydun

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Everyone is being far too nice. Why has no-one suggested winding down my windows and putting the heating up full blast?

Euph?

Arse amputation is probably what the doc will recommend

On 12/09/2019 at 21:27, Hedgecutter said:

Smashed my middle knuckles right off the 90 degree edge of a ledge back in May.  Was pulling paper out of one of those continuous roll paper towel dispensers that needs a good bit of force to break a bit off, but accidentally made contact with the unseen ledge below with a considerable whack (more than needed tbh), leading to bruising for a few days despite some initial ice treatment. 

Thought it would get better with time, which two of them have indeed done, but the middle knuckle on the middle finger which took most of the hit still has a bit of an uncomfortable dull ache that I intermittently feel daily.  I fear this probably isn't going away any time soon.  :(      

This is September - you could be right.