P&B Hospital

Think I’ve got a bout of sciatica. Pain across my lower back and then down in to my right hamstring and calf. It’s ok if I’m moving about, but sitting down and driving can be a pain. Is it worth going to get it seen to, or is it just a case of waiting it out and hoping it gets better? Probably had it for about 6 weeks now. 
I had a similar problem years ago and found doing some Yoga really helped. Alternating between Child's pose and Cat pose did the business.

1 minute ago, Deanburn Dave said:
26 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:
Think I’ve got a bout of sciatica. Pain across my lower back and then down in to my right hamstring and calf. It’s ok if I’m moving about, but sitting down and driving can be a pain. Is it worth going to get it seen to, or is it just a case of waiting it out and hoping it gets better? Probably had it for about 6 weeks now. 

I had a similar problem years ago and found doing some Yoga really helped. Alternating between Child's pose and Cat pose did the business.

george hamilton news GIF

• 5 months later...

Found a couple of dead buzzards recently so reported them in case they’d been shot or poisoned. First bird been autopsied and it hard bird flu. Now I keep getting emails from sone scientists and the police asking if I think I’ve got bird flu or if I’m showing any signs of having bird flu. Totally fine anyway. I’m away for a bit of roadkill for my lunch.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Found a couple of dead buzzards recently so reported them in case they’d been shot or poisoned. First bird been autopsied and it hard bird flu. Now I keep getting emails from sone scientists and the police asking if I think I’ve got bird flu or if I’m showing any signs of having bird flu. Totally fine anyway. I’m away for a bit of roadkill for my lunch.

If anyone was to get birdflu in West Fife it would be you.

• 4 months later...
24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My old ma is in her 9th day with no food or water. Surviving purely on medical grade heroin stuff. They reckon she now weights about 4 stone. Quite the feat. She’ll have to croak eventually but she seems incredibly reaper-resistant.

Jesus f**k, min. They ain't taking her without a fight.

Our best wishes when the time comes.

14 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

My old ma is in her 9th day with no food or water. Surviving purely on medical grade heroin stuff

Daily mail, pre holiday diets really are getting extreme now.

Yet I'm still interested 😉.

Best wishes mate!

19 minutes ago, 101 said:

Daily mail, pre holiday diets really are getting extreme now.

Yet I'm still interested 😉.

Best wishes mate!

She was down to 4 stone in no time!

She’s no longer with us sadly but picked a nice day to go, plus you can see the floodlights of East End from her room so who could wish for more! 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

She’s no longer with us sadly but picked a nice day to go, plus you can see the floodlights of East End from her room so who could wish for more! 

Condolences to you and the family

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Best wishes mate. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry for you loss mate. My thoughts are with you and your family.