P&B Hospital

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, bennett said:
Those mangoworms are fascinating, would love to know what the wee holes that they leave behind felt like.

Vicky, they're not going to shag you.

I think he’s wondering if he can shag the holes.

• 1 month later...

I noticed a couple of bald patches on my legs a while back, but didn't think too much about it. I've got quite a few of them now, and it seems to have spread to my arms. The skin's normal, no itching or pain.

How long have I got, docs? Give it to me straight.

35 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I noticed a couple of bald patches on my legs a while back, but didn't think too much about it. I've got quite a few of them now, and it seems to have spread to my arms. The skin's normal, no itching or pain.

About 34 minutes, oops too late😁

Edited by budmiester1

4 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It's Mullarkey's Syndrome. It's fatal if you don't give up 5-a-side football 

7 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Days rather than weeks IMO.

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Alopecia areata maybe?

I had something similar on my beard where there were patches where no hair grew.

It grew back eventually. 

9 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I have it on my face and sometimes it's more prominent that others. Usually when I'm in a relationship. :lol:

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It grew back eventually. 

Completely? Its only one patch I get and at its worse it was just a big bald £2 sized bald gap at the side of my mouth. It grew back but I was on facetime last week and the person on the other end asked if it was coming back (or if it was "just grey hair" :(

11 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Both of my legs from the knee down, on the outside bit only, are as smooth as the proverbial baby’s bum cheeks.  Been like that for years. 

I have pretty severe muscular and spinal pain in the lumbar region.
I have been sitting more than usual but surely this can’t be the sole cause?
How long before I should get in touch with the crematorium?

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

Save yourself and family money in funeral costs by giving your body to science. That's what I intend to do. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/donate-your-body-to-science-what-happens-2019-4

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Save yourself and family money in funeral costs by giving your body to science. That's what I intend to do. 

He tried, they rejected it.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Apparently most bodies left to science aren't accepted. They want nice young, fit corpses whose previous owners expired from natural causes. The family then has to deal with the body themselves. It does rather make you wonder what the universities are planning on doing with them in the first place (not really; they're obviously shagging them).

There's also this horror story from Phoenix, Arizona, which sounds like the Texas Chain Saw Massacre, only without anyone having broken any laws.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dead-body-parts-frankenstein-dismembered-phoenix-arizona-lab-stephen-gore-a9021786.html

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Have you got proper lumbar support on your chair, I found my chair at home doesn't have as good support so a cushion does the job for me