P&B GTF 2018 Day : Sunday June 3rd 2018

Our "GTF Day" which is the day every year that the site rolls over into the new season.

GTF of course stands for "Go To Forum".

From Sunday June 3rd supporters of the teams promoted or relegated can move on to their new divisional forum home.

We will also amend all the forum descriptions, the homepage will be updated and any other relevant business will be completed.

Until then we'd ask fans of all promoted or relegated clubs to stick to their relevant forum where appropriate, so take your medicine for another few weeks if you've been relegated, and lord it up for a while longer if you've had a successful season !

48 minutes ago, Div said:

Our "GTF Day" which is the day every year that the site rolls over into the new season.

GTF of course stands for "Go To Forum".

From Sunday June 3rd supporters of the teams promoted or relegated can move on to their new divisional forum home.

We will also amend all the forum descriptions, the homepage will be updated and any other relevant business will be completed.

Until then we'd ask fans of all promoted or relegated clubs to stick to their relevant forum where appropriate, so take your medicine for another few weeks if you've been relegated, and lord it up for a while longer if you've had a successful season !

I'll head back to the Raith Rovers thread for now then... 

57 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Delighted to have a third crack at "Best Championship Poster" tbh.

You should aim to be cracking Dundee Utds top 5 ASAP then use that as a springboard.

I am rooting for you.

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You should aim to be cracking Dundee Utds top 5 ASAP then use that as a springboard.

I am rooting for you.

My posting is a metaphor for United's performances - a few good seasons in the Premiership, then a fucking shambles since.

Is there any reason why GTF day is a few weeks after the season is done? 

Right now I feel like I'm going back to my ex's house to collect some of my belongings before heading off to meet my new burd who I've accepted is probably more my level but I'm still not that attracted to. That journey to the ex's house doesn't help with the mourning process.

On 5/22/2018 at 17:40, The Moonster said:

Right now I feel like I'm going back to my ex's house to collect some of my belongings before heading off to meet my new burd who I've accepted is probably more my level but I'm still not that attracted to. That journey to the ex's house doesn't help with the mourning process.

Always been the first weekend in June.

Maybe the ex will let you have one more ride before you go, for old times sakes?

On 22/05/2018 at 17:40, The Moonster said:

Your ex never loved you and has been unfaithful with half the folk on this forum.

Same goes for you new burd.

On 27/05/2018 at 02:16, Granny Danger said:

Your ex never loved you and has been unfaithful with half the folk on this forum.

Same goes for you new burd.

At least you don't have to worry about GTF day, Granny. 

Archived