Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Div

P&B GTF 2018 Day : Sunday June 3rd 2018

Recommended Posts

Our "GTF Day" which is the day every year that the site rolls over into the new season.

GTF of course stands for "Go To Forum".

From Sunday June 3rd supporters of the teams promoted or relegated can move on to their new divisional forum home.

We will also amend all the forum descriptions, the homepage will be updated and any other relevant business will be completed.

Until then we'd ask fans of all promoted or relegated clubs to stick to their relevant forum where appropriate, so take your medicine for another few weeks if you've been relegated, and lord it up for a while longer if you've had a successful season !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Div said:

Our "GTF Day" which is the day every year that the site rolls over into the new season.

GTF of course stands for "Go To Forum".

From Sunday June 3rd supporters of the teams promoted or relegated can move on to their new divisional forum home.

We will also amend all the forum descriptions, the homepage will be updated and any other relevant business will be completed.

Until then we'd ask fans of all promoted or relegated clubs to stick to their relevant forum where appropriate, so take your medicine for another few weeks if you've been relegated, and lord it up for a while longer if you've had a successful season !

I'll head back to the Raith Rovers thread for now then... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Delighted to have a third crack at "Best Championship Poster" tbh.

You should aim to be cracking Dundee Utds top 5 ASAP then use that as a springboard.

I am rooting for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You should aim to be cracking Dundee Utds top 5 ASAP then use that as a springboard.

I am rooting for you.

My posting is a metaphor for United's performances - a few good seasons in the Premiership, then a fucking shambles since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2018 at 16:09, AyrTroopMajor said:

I'll head back to the Raith Rovers thread for now then... 

Can i come too ...please ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Less than three weeks until Ayr fans arrive and we lose the Dumbarton boys :(

I feel your pain ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 17:08, Poet of the Macabre said:

Less than three weeks until Ayr fans arrive and we lose the Dumbarton boys :(

Feel free to visit occasionally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any reason why GTF day is a few weeks after the season is done? 

Right now I feel like I'm going back to my ex's house to collect some of my belongings before heading off to meet my new burd who I've accepted is probably more my level but I'm still not that attracted to. That journey to the ex's house doesn't help with the mourning process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2018 at 17:40, The Moonster said:

Is there any reason why GTF day is a few weeks after the season is done? 

Right now I feel like I'm going back to my ex's house to collect some of my belongings before heading off to meet my new burd who I've accepted is probably more my level but I'm still not that attracted to. That journey to the ex's house doesn't help with the mourning process.

Always been the first weekend in June.

Maybe the ex will let you have one more ride before you go, for old times sakes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2018 at 17:40, The Moonster said:

Is there any reason why GTF day is a few weeks after the season is done? 

Right now I feel like I'm going back to my ex's house to collect some of my belongings before heading off to meet my new burd who I've accepted is probably more my level but I'm still not that attracted to. That journey to the ex's house doesn't help with the mourning process.

Your ex never loved you and has been unfaithful with half the folk on this forum.

Same goes for you new burd.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Your ex never loved you and has been unfaithful with half the folk on this forum.

Same goes for you new burd.

Rude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/05/2018 at 02:16, Granny Danger said:

Your ex never loved you and has been unfaithful with half the folk on this forum.

Same goes for you new burd.

 

 

At least you don't have to worry about GTF day, Granny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
At least you don't have to worry about GTF day, Granny. 
It's just a continual loop of 'wtf days' at tannadice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...