Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Bobby barr was the biggest imposter to wear a rovers shirt for quite some time. Surprised he didn’t get lynched by some of the fans.

Some folk have very short memories. Whilst Bobby Barr was streaky for the Rovers, and put in some miserable performances, he was lightyears ahead of some of the charlatans who pulled on a Rovers jersey next to him. You could fill a Citroën Picasso just with Rangers loanees who were worse than Barr.

That said, I wouldn't be paying money for him. It's 2020, FFS. He's done.

Bobby Barr is a capable player who has a really, really shite attitude and a very thin skin. 
At least two thirds of the support will hate him by May. 
By march**

2 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:
3 minutes ago, Michael W said:
Bobby Barr is a capable player who has a really, really shite attitude and a very thin skin. 

By march**

I was trying to be nice, but this is the more likely outcome. 

What are you basing this on?
His entire career.

Livi - fanny
Brechin - fanny
Raith - fanny
Dumbarton - fanny
And with ES fans laughing their balls off at the fact we actually paid a fee for him im guessing they too would say - fanny.

21 minutes ago, Michael W said:

His attitude was perfectly good for us and I'd say the majority of the support liked him.

2 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Dumbarton - fanny

Fake news. Bobby was actually one that we couldn't fault for his effort and if Duffy hadn't offered him absolute peanuts in the summer he was quite happy to stay, and fans would've been fine with that I think.

Having said that, it's not like he was ripping the league up and he seems to have had a poor time in the Lowland League, so who knows what you'll get.

Guest bernardblack
His entire career.

Livi - fanny
Brechin - fanny
Raith - fanny
Dumbarton - fanny
And with ES fans laughing their balls off at the fact we actually paid a fee for him im guessing they too would say - fanny.

He’s not even played a game yet. Give him a chance