Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Led to believe we were after Doris,must have been downto money in the end.What I would say is I don't think Sp would have offered him an 18 month deal too much of a risk.Good player on his day but has been Injured a fair amount over the years.

ย 

ย 

Guest bernardblack

Doris will blend in with the other Forfar fatties

Not sure where this โ€œall forfar players are overweightโ€ theme has come from really.

Weโ€™ve arguably got the most handsome team in the league.

Led to believe we were after Doris,must have been downto money in the end.What I would say is I don't think Sp would have offered him an 18 month deal too much of a risk.Good player on his day but has been Injured a fair amount over the years.
ย 
ย 

Only really had one bad injury recently, and youโ€™d be lucky if any semi-decent player would sign for 6 months.

1 hour ago, Hottoddy22 said:

Doris will blend in with the other Forfar fatties

What an admission! Your team could only muster a draw on Januaryย  11th,ย  against a team of "fatties".....what does that say about how good Raith Rovers are? Good luck to Steven Doris at Forfar.

Edited by Douglas Peel
Spelling

Sp offered Doris a 2 year deal agree with 78 who would sign if your half decent for 6 months

Reports I heard nothing like a 2 year deal.Not started a game since October and looks overweight big time in my opinion a gamble.

ย 

ย 

This makes zero sense

TB is still clinging on to his claims that Hilly is a perma crock and was a bad signing for us the last time.
A quick look has him playing 64 out of 69 games in the league in his last stint st Station Park, almost all of them as a starter.

TB is still clinging on to his claims that Hilly is a perma crock and was a bad signing for us the last time.
A quick look has him playing 64 out of 69 games in the league in his last stint st Station Park, almost all of them as a starter.

Yeah similar to Doris in a way. Bad injuries when they've been given chances at bigger clubs, Doris got a injury just after he signed for Dundee which seemed to ruin his chances there, same for Hilson at St Mirren.