Port Talbot Loons

Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

On 13/01/2020 at 18:23, Dack Janiels said:

Heard Arbroath after Hilson

Surely that's not true!

If he did leave we'd be relegated for sure, pinning our goalscoring hopes on Forbes (that's not too bad) and Matty Aitken (who I like, as a person, but wouldn't trust to get us out of the relegation zone).

Surely that's not true!
If he did leave we'd be relegated for sure, pinning our goalscoring hopes on Forbes (that's not too bad) and Matty Aitken (who I like, as a person, but wouldn't trust to get us out of the relegation zone).

You are aware his goals were instrumental getting us out of the same hole the last time?

On 13 January 2020 at 18:23, Dack Janiels said:

Heard Arbroath after Hilson

I heard that too but Arbroath are not alone, Kelty Hearts supposedly sniffing about too. I'd be gutted if he went this month (or at all) but his contract is up in June so may be a pre contract deal in the offing. Hopefully Malks can persuade him to sign a new deal?

In other news, Rory McCallister signing for Cove Rangers is a great signing for us!

You lads got anyone else decent or just Hilson?

Mind let us know if anyone you sign is a good player too so we can get the deal done and get him on board asap.

18 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You lads got anyone else decent or just Hilson?

Mind let us know if anyone you sign is a good player too so we can get the deal done and get him on board asap.

Mark Docherty’s yer man.

1 hour ago, loons2019 said:

So if dale does go who would u want brought in

Having shipped out Jackson as well we would need to bring in two strikers, unless it is for daft money or the player forces the move there is no way we should sanction the move. 

12 minutes ago, loon74 said:

Looks like a swap with some cash

Another set of XXXL shorts is the last thing we need.

3 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:

Doris to Forfar then. Hmm thought SP could have been after him too.

Sure it was, yourselves and cove also. Treat him well boys, club legend 

He was
That's what I thought. Would think Montrose is a more attractive move for him but perhaps Forfar are offering more wages that what SP is willing to give

That's what I thought. Would think Montrose is a more attractive move for him but perhaps Forfar are offering more wages that what SP is willing to give

Only wage we would have would be hilsons as club stated in press recently we had no money , Jim spent it all

Wages probably be similar. Barry Sellars and Stewart Malcolm their too. Also probably never played a big part in it but maybe a bit of him that doesn't want to go to Montrose, being a club legend for Arbroath.